Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
The return of their hard man JWH is the reason why. It will give them more forward momentum.
"hard man" who talks a lot.
  1. Sea Eagles vs Eels - Sea Eagles
  2. Knights vs Dolphins - Dolphins
  3. Roosters vs Rabbits - Souths
  4. Titans vs Storm - Storm
  5. Cowboys vs Warriors - Cowboys
  6. Broncos vs Dragons - Dragons by 8
  7. Bulldogs vs Tigers - Tigers
  8. Raiders vs Sharks - Sharks

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Congrats on our newcomer for winning the round.

This week
  1. Myself
  2. Chris M Chris M
  3. Edward Edward
So the overall score:

3 points Edward and GCRV
2 points JoDragon, Chris M and myself

Everyone else on 0 points.
Unfortunately I missed last week but I'll ace it this week to make up for it.

If it's ok, I like to call teams by their name, not mascot.
  1. Manly vs Parramatta - Manly
  2. Newcastle vs Dolphins - Dolphins
  3. Sydney vs Souths - Souths
  4. Gold Coast vs Melbourne - Melbourne
  5. North QLD vs NZ - NZ by 2
  6. Brisbane vs St George Illawarra - St George Illawarra by 4
  7. Canterbury vs Wests - Canterbury
  8. Canberra vs Cronulla - Canberra

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
If it's ok, I like to call teams by their name, not mascot.
Good idea.
  3. Sydney vs Souths - Souffs
  4. Gold Coast vs Melbourne - Gold Coast (Melbourne without Munster is like Easter without the Easter bunny)
  5. North QLD vs NZ - NQ
  6. Brisbane vs St George Illawarra - Brisbane by 4

Eric

Staff
  3. Sydney vs Souths - Rorters (they are pretty much at full strength, aren't they?)
  4. Gold Coast vs Melbourne - Melbourne
  5. North QLD vs NZ - NQ
  6. Brisbane vs St George Illawarra - Broncos by 16 (I'm superstitious. Last week I tipped GC to account for us easily so lets see if that works again.)

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Another win coming up.
  3. Sydney vs Souths - Souths
  4. Gold Coast vs Melbourne - GC (they are missing not only Munster but NAS as well!)
  5. North QLD vs NZ - NQ
  6. Brisbane vs St George Illawarra - Dragons by 4

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
"hard man" who talks a lot.
  1. Sea Eagles vs Eels - Sea Eagles
  2. Knights vs Dolphins - Dolphins
  3. Roosters vs Rabbits - Souths
  4. Titans vs Storm - Storm
  5. Cowboys vs Warriors - Cowboys
  6. Broncos vs Dragons - Dragons by 8
  7. Bulldogs vs Tigers - Tigers
  8. Raiders vs Sharks - Sharks
But backs his talk up on the field. That extra go forward will win them this game

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Disagree about backing his talk up. He's a good prop but talks way, way too much.
It's called intimidation. I never liked him considered him a thug but these days to win a comp you need a stand over man in your engine room in fact you always have needed one. As I predicted he would give the chooks go forward and his stat's were outstanding. He played 38 min only for 17 hit ups 174m 62 post contact mtrs made 23 tackles missed 1 when he and Smith came on that changed the tide of the game., and gives me aa 3 out of 3 start to the round. Just saying

Eric

Staff
Disagree about backing his talk up. He's a good prop but talks way, way too much.
It's called intimidation. I never liked him considered him a thug but these days to win a comp you need a stand over man in your engine room in fact you always have needed one. As I predicted he would give the chooks go forward and his stat's were outstanding. He played 38 min only for 17 hit ups 174m 62 post contact mtrs made 23 tackles missed 1 when he and Smith came on that changed the tide of the game., and gives me aa 3 out of 3 start to the round. Just saying
He'd be a better prop if he stopped trying to masquerade as Mike Tyson. Any number of guys in the NRL could hammer him in hand to hand combat but don't constantly yap about how hard they are. I remember when he tried to get and succeed in getting under Heathrignton's skin. That moment when he realized Hethrignton wasn't going to back down. After all that talking, it came as as pathetic to me. Just my humble opinion.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
He'd be a better prop if he stopped trying to masquerade as Mike Tyson. Any number of guys in the NRL could hammer him in hand to hand combat but don't constantly yap about how hard they are. I remember when he tried to get and succeed in getting under Heathrignton's skin. That moment when he realized Hethrignton wasn't going to back down. After all that talking, it came as as pathetic to me. Just my humble opinion.
As I said I don't particularly like him but you can't argue with his stat's and that the Roosters are a far better team with him. I hope on Anzac day somebody in our pack will stand up against him.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
With Gold Coast and NZ getting wins, looks like 4 or 5 are locked up with the tipping. The next game will be really big for the them, the coach and the tipping here.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
The news some of us have been dreading. jodragon40 jodragon40 wins the tipping for this round. He tied with RedV01 RedV01 with 6 tips but won on for and against. Eric Eric comes third on 4 and against.

So at present:
  1. jodragon40 jodragon40 on 5 points.
  2. Edward Edward and GCRV GCRV on 3 points.
  3. Chris M Chris M, RedV01 RedV01 and myself on 2 points.
Oh no not again. More of the same same but it's only early in the season anything can happen and I am away overseas in May and again in August for the whole of the months so please everyone do not despair if I am going to be knocked off my throne, this year is the year cheers everyone 🍺🍷🥃

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Oh no not again. More of the same same but it's only early in the season anything can happen and I am away overseas in May and again in August for the whole of the months so please everyone do not despair if I am going to be knocked off my throne, this year is the year cheers everyone 🍺🍷🥃
Well done.