Australia Tour of Sri Lanka 2022. Thread is now complete.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I thought it was more. So 60something is slowish but not abnormally slow.
It is when you are aiming for 100 a session or 300 in a day..as that is seen as the benchmark.
Donald Bradman once scored 300 in a day alone. But he was a freak or genius.. take you pick.

I have not even seen this a remastered clip of The Don scoring that 300 against England in 1930. Check out the print quality for footage so old. Enjoy.
scroll down to the clip.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
It is when you are aiming for 100 a session or 300 in a day..as that is seen as the benchmark.
Donald Bradman once scored 300 in a day alone. But he was a freak or genius.. take you pick.

I have not even seen this a remastered clip of The Don scoring that 300 against England in 1930. Check out the print quality for footage so old. Enjoy.
scroll down to the clip.
You are the master at finding excellent old videos.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup

scroll down to the clip.
He made it look so easy.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Do you know if it's true that in England or Britain, cricket is considered a somewhat bourgeois game? Kind of like Rubgy Yawnion here.
Ruby Yawnion here is the sport for those who can't make it in League.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Ruby Yawnion here is the sport for those who can't make it in League.
Yep but it's still only played in a handful of expensive private schools. And outside of major population centres, you can't find a game of Yawnion. I was told cricket is kind of like that in England. Obviously more than a handful of expensive private schools but not popular all over as RL is in NSW and QLD.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Yep but it's still only played in a handful of expensive private schools. And outside of major population centres, you can't find a game of Yawnion. I was told cricket is kind of like that in England. Obviously more than a handful of expensive private schools but not popular all over as RL is in NSW and QLD.
Maybe

Eric

Staff
Especially so as the wicket will almost certainly get more spin friendly as the match progresses. Did Sri Lanka win the toss and elect to bat?
Looks like Australia is heading to victory. Over 100run ahead and still 2 wickets. The last 2 aren't going to score many but Pat Cummins is still in and he might score a few runs quickly.

Expect Australia to be chasing 50~100 runs, barring a spectacular batting turn around from Sri Lanka, late on the 4th day. Of course there is also the possibility of a Sri Lanka batting collapse giving Australia an innings victory.