Chat Thread.

Eric

Staff
Thanks mate.

With respect does the GCRV stand for Gregori, Czar, Rasputtin, Vlad. I think your denial views about the authoritarian Russian regime are very much in the minority on this thread. Mad Vlad's invasion of a soverign nation was illegal. His annexation of Crimea was illegal plus his absurd efforts to annex the Donbass, Kerson and other areas while still in Ukranian hands, also illegal. He has been in Ukraine for 11 months and has barely taken any further land for the Russian speaking Ukrainians. In fact he has lost some. He is too much of a ego driven meglomaniac to accept he has failed in his ''special operation". Meanwhile ten of thousands of Ukranian and Russian mothers have to bury their sons. The Russian people will bring an end to his insidious regime.
Personally, the only side I'm on is Australia staying well out of it.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
With respect does the GCRV stand for Gregori, Czar, Rasputtin, Vlad.
No but what if it did?
I think your denial views about the authoritarian Russian regime are very much in the minority on this thread.
I think you are right about people's views in Australia because they have been seduced into believing that utter nonsense by the media and ruling class. It's called projection. Everything they accuse the Russians of, they are doing. In Russia you can switch on the TV and watch CNN or BBC. In Europe and North America, RT is not only censored but it's illegal to watch it using a VPN.
Mad Vlad's invasion of a soverign nation was illegal.
What about the Nazi led anti constitutional coup?
His annexation of Crimea was illegal
Why don't you believe in the rights to self-determination? Was mad NATOs invasion of Kosovo ok?
plus his absurd efforts to annex the Donbass, Kerson and other areas while still in Ukranian hands, also illegal.
They seem to be doing a pretty good job of it, absurd or not. After the 9th wave of mobilisation Ukraine no longer has enough men to fill the ranks. Now they are increasingly relying on foreign mercenaries, women and even child soldiers are being celebrated in the Western media. In any genuine democratic vote, the majority of the country likely want to be annexed by Russia. In the east and south of the country, a huge area, it's a fact.
He has been in Ukraine for 11 months and has barely taken any further land for the Russian speaking Ukrainians. In fact he has lost some.
Around about 20% of the country. Against the most formidable army in Europe in the largest country in Europe after Russia itself. Armed to the teeth by NATO and enforced by radical Nazis. No one ever accused Nazis generally of being cowards. A lot of them are working as blocking units. Preventing units from retreating but a lot of them also are fighting to the death. As happened in Solidar. They were surrounded, given the chance to surrender but fought to the death. Maybe because that is better for the hardline Nazis and NATO mercenaries if the Russians capture them alive.
He is too much of a ego driven meglomaniac to accept he has failed in his ''special operation".
Unguarded opinion.
The Russian people will bring an end to his insidious regime.
Well, he has 95% support. it seems Russians really hate Nazis.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
This is a very big statement. What makes you think that?
Okay. That might have been an exaggeration. Before the war, there was absolutely no question that in a free and fair election, pro-Russian parties would have won. All opinion polls showed that and why else would NATO ban them from taking part in the election? Firstly ban them from contesting the election and then outlaw their very existence in the Ukraine.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
We were discussing it here. I'd honestly be greatful if you could point out where I'm wrong. If I'm not wrong, surely we can hope Vlad the madman liberates all of the Ukraine ASAP and sends many NATO pigs to Bandera along the way. Russian intelligence says there are a little over 20k NATO mercenaries in Ukraine at present and about 5k have been killed already. There are also at least 100s of NATO POWs which the Russians have made clear are not subject to the Geneva Convention according to international law as NATO has not declared itself a party to the conflict.
Then how about we continue discussing this subject over there and leave the Chat thread for general gossip. Eric Eric can you transfer those Russian invasion of Ukraine posts across to Politics & War thread please.

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
Then how about we continue discussing this subject over there and leave the Chat thread for general gossip. Eric Eric can you transfer those Russian invasion of Ukraine posts across to Politics & War thread please.
I can't move individual messages. I can delete messages, lock or move an entire thread. I can quote them all over in the other thread. So can anyone else. I hope you two can keep it friendly😇. Politics and war has a way of getting out of control. But even if you can't, it has nothing to do with me.

BTW, is your bro doing a little better?

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
BTW, is your bro doing a little better?
Yes, was touch and go for a while but his blood test came back with a positive red blood cell count which gives him a good chance for chemo therapy recovery. Grateful for your concern.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
No doubt you have all lost a pet and know what pain that causes as they are virtually a family member. Well I lost my beloved Bubbles on Friday one month short of his 16th birthday.. that is about 90 in human years.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
No doubt you have all lost a pet and know what pain that causes as they are virtually a family member. Well I lost my beloved Bubbles on Friday one month short of his 16th birthday.. that is about 90 in human years.
Yep, I know it. Not nice. We lost count but we think she was 18 or 19 when I lost my border collie while I was out of town for 2 weeks.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
It's been a rough few months for you. Hopefully things are better from now.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
The Iron men and women's championships are on across the road. So many bloody waxheads

Attachments

• IMG_20230210_153559_716.jpg
    IMG_20230210_153559_716.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 2