Chat Thread.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
My brother almost lost a kidney over this. Started his chemo treatment last week. every two weeks for the next two months, tho his doctors are telling him it is now only precautionary. Thankfully he is not suffering any of the nasty side affects, even fatigue as he is back at work.

Richie.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Wont I be pleased when this blasted humidty goes and the final throes of La Nina with it. BOM saying Sydney, in fact the entire state, has had the warmest March on record after one of our coolest ever summers. Ya'll, other than jodragon live in Sydney?

Richie

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
My brother almost lost a kidney over this. Started his chemo treatment last week. every two weeks for the next two months, tho his doctors are telling him it is now precautionary. Thankfully he is not suffering any of the nasty side affects, even fatigue as he is back at work.
Happy to her that!

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Wont I be pleased when this blasted humidty goes and the final throes of La Nina with it. BOM saying Sydney, in fact the entire state, has had the warmest March on record after one of our coolest ever summers. Ya'll, other than jodragon live in Sydney?

Richie
I don't live in Sydney but I used to. Pretty sure my friend GCRV GCRV doesn't.
My brother almost lost a kidney over this. Started his chemo treatment last week. every two weeks for the next two months, tho his doctors are telling him it is now only precautionary. Thankfully he is not suffering any of the nasty side affects, even fatigue as he is back at work.

Richie.
That's a happy story. Something to shake off the forum melancholy. Let's hope for the best going forward.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup

Richie
I live a bit over 10km south of jodragon40 jodragon40. Maybe closer to 15 depending on what end of Main Beach he lives in.

I'm happy your brother is doing much better.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Another US bank goes down! 3rd in a month and this one was actually bailed out with US$30 billion in advance so it wouldn't fail. So much for that.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
If you want to see a fine piece of television watch Ten Pound Poms, the story of the 1950s migration of hundreds of thousands of Brits lured to Australia for the price of only 10 British pounds to boost our post war population..
That was my family arrived in 1969

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
That was a shame what happened to the Canberra player. Hope I'm wrong but I think it's only a matter of time before someone drops dead of a heart attack on the field.

We are now told all this is normal these days. Normal for healthy young people to drop dead from heart attacks.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
That was a shame what happened to the Canberra player. Hope I'm wrong but I think it's only a matter of time before someone drops dead of a heart attack on the field.

We are now told all this is normal these days. Normal for healthy young people to drop dead from heart attacks.
Talking about the Covid shots? I don't know about him but I think lots of those Polynesians got out of taking it on cultural or religious grounds.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Poor Nathan Merrit. Whats the bet it was a heart attack or blood clot? But of course nothing to do with the Nobel Prize for medicine winning concoction.