Chat Thread.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
It was interested to wake up and read the news headlines this morning. A Ukrainian air defence missile missed its target and hit Poland killing a few people. So the Australia media, with WW3 lovingly in it's eyes, blames Russia.....

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
It was interested to wake up and read the news headlines this morning. A Ukrainian air defence missile missed its target and hit Poland killing a few people. So the Australia media, with WW3 lovingly in it's eyes, blames Russia.....
I read in the international press that it was a Russian missile. Must have been that as NATO called an immediate emergency meeting.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I read in the international press that it was a Russian missile. Must have been that as NATO called an immediate emergency meeting.
I haven't looked at the "international press" but firstly, "international press" doesn't mean, "press from NATO countries" and "the world" doesn't = Western Europe, USA and a handful of lackey states.

According to NATO officials, they don't know where the missile came from. I know US anti-missile missiles are next to useless but is that the case for radars as well? Why don't they know if the missiles flew all the way from Russia?

Finally, NATO called an immediate emergency meeting because the big Russian offensive is possibly only days away. More likely a couple of weeks but could start in a few days. NATO is desperate to protect their Nazi coup regime in Ukraine.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I haven't looked at the "international press" but firstly, "international press" doesn't mean, "press from NATO countries" and "the world" doesn't = Western Europe, USA and a handful of lackey states.

According to NATO officials, they don't know where the missile came from. I know US anti-missile missiles are next to useless but is that the case for radars as well? Why don't they know if the missiles flew all the way from Russia?

Finally, NATO called an immediate emergency meeting because the big Russian offensive is possibly only days away. More likely a couple of weeks but could start in a few days. NATO is desperate to protect their Nazi coup regime in Ukraine.
Looks like you were right. Now they are saying it's unclear where the missiles came from.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I think our old friend jodragon40 jodragon40 said he used to be a cop, didn't he?

It's still early and the general public doesn't know what happened but it appears to me at this early stage, Constable Randall Kirk did a runner and left Constables Keeley Brough and the wounded Rachel McCrow for dead. Do you get this impression as well? Seems Constable Matthew Arnold might have already been dead.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I think our old friend jodragon40 jodragon40 said he used to be a cop, didn't he?

It's still early and the general public doesn't know what happened but it appears to me at this early stage, Constable Randall Kirk did a runner and left Constables Keeley Brough and the wounded Rachel McCrow for dead. Do you get this impression as well? Seems Constable Matthew Arnold might have already been dead.
If that's what happened, they'll cover it up. Hard to be too critical. People don't come under fire everyday. And he might've thought McCrow was already dead while he was split up from Brough. In that case, the best thing to do would've been to escape and call for help, wouldn't it?

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
If that's what happened, they'll cover it up. Hard to be too critical. People don't come under fire everyday. And he might've thought McCrow was already dead while he was split up from Brough. In that case, the best thing to do would've been to escape and call for help, wouldn't it?
  • People don't come under fire everyday
It's their job to be prepared for that. Otherwise should've looked to become a dental hygienist.
  • And he might've thought McCrow was already dead while he was split up from Brough.
Maybe. Let's wait and see. If we don't hear anything, we'll know it's a cover up.
  • In that case, the best thing to do would've been to escape and call for help, wouldn't it?
Probably and then return to help which it seems he didn't do.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
My family has postponed Chrissy Day this year as my older brother battles colon cancer. Most of the tumor has been removed but doc thinks it may return so he has ordered my brother to have chemo therapy. We and he are keeping positive. I at least have the Test cricket on Boxing Day to take my mind off the worry.

Last edited:

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
My and family have postponed Chrissy Day this year as my older brother battles colon cancer. Most of the tumor has been removed but doc thinks it may return so he has ordered my brother to have chemo therapy. We and he are keeping positive. I at least have the Test cricket on Boxing Day to take my mind off the worry.
I wish all involved well.

Eric

Staff
My family has postponed Chrissy Day this year as my older brother battles colon cancer. Most of the tumor has been removed but doc thinks it may return so he has ordered my brother to have chemo therapy. We and he are keeping positive. I at least have the Test cricket on Boxing Day to take my mind off the worry.
Best wishes to your brother and family on behalf of the forum.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Tell your bro, stay strong and get well, from me!

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Keep chatting Dragon Lairs. I am feeling a little chattier as my brother's cancer treatment seems to be showing some improvement.

Terrible the mid air chopper collision on the Gold Coast. The little boy whose mother was killed in the crash has now been taken off life support. A stoic boy if ever I saw one.

Any truth to the rumor that Vlad the madman has terminal cancer. Brit intelligence seems to think there is. Are those public visitations, such as laying a wreath at a military memorial yesterday, being carried out by one of his several doubles while he wastes away in a medical clinic in an underground bunker in the Kremlin.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Keep chatting Dragon Lairs. I am feeling a little chattier as my brother's cancer treatment seems to be showing some improvement.

Terrible the mid air chopper collision on the Gold Coast. The little boy whose mother was killed in the crash has now been taken off life support. A stoic boy if ever I saw one.

Any truth to the rumor that Vlad the madman has terminal cancer. Brit intelligence seems to think there is. Are those public visitations, such as laying a wreath at a military memorial yesterday, being carried out by one of his several doubles while he wastes away in a medical clinic in an underground bunker in the Kremlin.
Vlad the madman has had any number of terminal diseases over the last 10 years accoring to Western regimes. Why do you call him a madman? Brit intelligence is an oxymoron. They say what the US regime tells them to say. Simple as that.

Glad your brother is doing better.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup

We were discussing it here. I'd honestly be greatful if you could point out where I'm wrong. If I'm not wrong, surely we can hope Vlad the madman liberates all of the Ukraine ASAP and sends many NATO pigs to Bandera along the way. Russian intelligence says there are a little over 20k NATO mercenaries in Ukraine at present and about 5k have been killed already. There are also at least 100s of NATO POWs which the Russians have made clear are not subject to the Geneva Convention according to international law as NATO has not declared itself a party to the conflict.

Eric

Staff
We were discussing it here. I'd honestly be greatful if you could point out where I'm wrong. If I'm not wrong, surely we can hope Vlad the madman liberates all of the Ukraine ASAP and sends many NATO pigs to Bandera along the way. Russian intelligence says there are a little over 20k NATO mercenaries in Ukraine at present and about 5k have been killed already. There are also at least 100s of NATO POWs which the Russians have made clear are not subject to the Geneva Convention according to international law as NATO has not declared itself a party to the conflict.
You are really fired up about this.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Glad your brother is doing better.
Thanks mate.

With respect does the GCRV stand for Gregori, Czar, Rasputtin, Vlad. I think your denial views about the authoritarian Russian regime are very much in the minority on this thread. Mad Vlad's invasion of a soverign nation was illegal. His annexation of Crimea was illegal plus his absurd efforts to annex the Donbass, Kherson and other regions while still in Ukranian hands, also illegal. He has had his troops in Ukraine for 11 months and has barely taken any further land for the Russian speaking Ukrainians. In fact, hasnt he lost some. He is too much of a ego driven meglomaniac who longs for a return to the Soviet Union, to accept he has failed in his ''special operation". Meanwhile ten of thousands of Ukranian and Russian mothers have to bury their sons. The Russian people will bring an end to his insidious regime.

Last edited: