Sharks
Raiders

Eric

Staff
  1. Parramatta
  2. Bulldogs
  3. Roosters
  4. Gold Coast
  5. Broncos by 6 (just being honest and I want to win one of these)
  6. North QLD
  7. Cronulla
  8. Canberra

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
  1. Melbourne
  2. Manly
  3. Roosters
  4. Gold Coast
  5. Brisbane by 16 (Dragons are a team divided)
  6. North QLD
  7. Cronulla
  8. Canberra

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Tips: After last week's memorable game between Melb v Roosters neither team will reproduce that form this weekend, Panthers reserves will cop a hiding, the Kiwis will want to go out on a winning note at home, the controversy over their jerseys will see a badly divided team and club go out on a losing note, the St George Broncos U20s will knock over the Broncos, Raiders will finish 8th

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I did say time will tell but in my opinion last week's game will tell on the Storm in the last 15 min, time will tell
You were right. I picked Melbourne because they are a big game team while Parramatta are the opposite.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
You were right. I picked Melbourne because they are a big game team while Parramatta are the opposite.
I honestly believed that the game against the roosters last week would affect both teams this week, and with the semi finals only a week away both teams would struggle to repeat last week's effort . So far it would appear that I am half correct.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Congrats to Eric Eric for winning the last round. JoDragon didn't win but was a mile ahead on the overall tipping. Next year I'll keep the score. Can still tip for the finals even though Dragons won't feature if anyone is interested.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Congrats to Eric Eric for winning the last round. JoDragon didn't win but was a mile ahead on the overall tipping. Next year I'll keep the score. Can still tip for the finals even though Dragons won't feature if anyone is interested.
Well done Eric Eric. I'm in if you continue to tip, in fact this weekend's winners are:
Panthers by 13+
Storm by 13+
Cowboys 1-12 and
Rabbits 1-12

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Was I the only one to not win even once?