FINALS TIPPING

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Whatever Toby Rudolf likes to do in his free time, Shonkies are so odious. Cowboys need to put these =)('&$# out of their misery with haste.
I's a zero sum game. Anytime Dragons are weak, those scummy fuks are in a "golden age"!

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Gee whiz there is a lot of anger in this forum even Eric Eric is joining in the unpleasantries an army of angry faces . I feel threatened. Oh deary me. It's alright lads there's always next year.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Gee whiz there is a lot of anger in this forum even Eric Eric is joining in the unpleasantries an army of angry faces . I feel threatened. Oh deary me. It's alright lads there's always next year.
Worry about next week before thinking about next year. Before Tedesco and Crighton went off, Rorters were dominating. You were very lucky.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Worry about next week before thinking about next year. Before Tedesco and Crighton went off, Rorters were dominating. You were very lucky.
When you have not only played the game but also coached the game albeit never reaching any dizzying heights I always remember my coaching mentor telling me, son its an 80 min game. Souths were never going to lose that game in my opinion. Yes momentum was with the chooks in the 1st 15 min but let's not forget the fact that Souths played 60 min of that game with 11 players. Momentum swings in every match except for those matches where cricket scores are achieved. Wonderful game this thing called rugby league.

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
The reasons why I picked the Rabbitohs was based mainly around last week's loss to the same team plus Roosters were playing injured players, ie Taupou on the wing.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Parramatta vs Canberra - Canberra by 8. Parramatta to choke again.
  2. Souths vs Cronulla - Souths by 6

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Because its in my DNA, should I just sit this one out so somebody else can achieve a win? I feel bad winning 20 + times this season.