FINALS TIPPING

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Cowboys by 10
  2. Penrith by 14 (Penrith will rest several key players for the last 15min, allowing Souths to get a couple of tries to make the score respectable.)

Eric

Staff
  1. Cowboys by 10
  2. Penrith by 14 (Penrith will rest several key players for the last 15min, allowing Souths to get a couple of tries to make the score respectable.)
I think this is spot on but in the interests of the competition, I'll go:
  1. Cowboys by 7
  2. Penrith by 12

Last edited:

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Good game so far. Especially the Cowboys are just so much faster than the Dragons. Perhaps in literally every position except halfback and possibly 5/8. Is Hook too proud to look at what works for other teams and try to emulate that? Not only successful but exiting to watch which ends up helping finances.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Good game so far. Especially the Cowboys are just so much faster than the Dragons. Perhaps in literally every position except halfback and possibly 5/8. Is Hook too proud to look at what works for other teams and try to emulate that? Not only successful but exiting to watch which ends up helping finances.
I noticed our 2 juniors are going well

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Looks like being Penrith v Parramatta. Good for the bogans out there. I would have preferred NQ won but how close was it to the ultimate nightmare, Souths vs Cronulla?

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Next week, Penrith will be ruthless.

Penrith by 22.

Unlike Roosters, Penrith actually will lose multiple key players when they are very successful.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
And BTW, everyone got the Parramatta - Cowboys game wrong but I beat out JoDragon by 4 points and Ryan by 2 points.

He came third:cool:
I won according to my pick. I picked Panthers by 24 and they won by 20 so I missed by 4 points which made me the winner by a country mile.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
  • Penrith v Parramatta - Penrith by 26 (Parramatta have had a hard time in the finals and have struggled for consistency all year. Penrith to run away with it in the last 1/4.)