FINALS TIPPING

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Don't get too chirpy. Let's see how we go in the finals. If you come last, I'll try not to point it out.
Traditionally all tipping competition's cease after round 25 however I'm happy to continue my winning year even if this one is just for fun

Eric

Staff
  1. Panthers by 2 (Parramatta always bring their A game against Penrith but Penrith will just sneak home.)
  2. Storm by 10
  3. Cowboys by 4
  4. Rorters by 6

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Panthers by 8
  2. Melbourne by 10
  3. NQ by 6
  4. Roosters by 2 (but I hope Souffs win. If Rorters are still in it when Manu comes back, the cheating fucks could go all the way.)

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I've ceased being frustrated. Does this guy make a lot of money in tipping comps? If not, he should.

Congrats to JoDragon, once again for the early lead in tipping.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I've ceased being frustrated. Does this guy make a lot of money in tipping comps? If not, he should.

Actually I won both of the tipping competitions I entered this year both $1k 1st prizes will come in handy as spending money for my next cruise in 4 weeks time from Southampton England and watching our World Cup game against Italy on Oct 30th. It's been a tough year

Eric

Staff

There's is a movie about a guy who is a professional tipper. I can't remember the name of the movie but the star is the same guy who is the star of Interstellar. At one point he's looking at the team lists with a magnifying glass. Everyone expects (Team A) to win but he shakes his head slowly and says, "********'s dog died this week. He's going to go crazy." And he turned out to be right. I wonder if that's like jodragon40 jodragon40.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
There's is a movie about a guy who is a professional tipper. I can't remember the name of the movie but the star is the same guy who is the star of Interstellar. At one point he's looking at the team lists with a magnifying glass. Everyone expects (Team A) to win but he shakes his head slowly and says, "********'s dog died this week. He's going to go crazy." And he turned out to be right. I wonder if that's like jodragon40 jodragon40.
That's Mathew McConaghy wish I had his money and looks. I don't win every week but in saying that, it's not dumb luck either.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Everyone picked Melbourne so with an eye toward simplicity, let's just write this off. So JoDragon still leading even though he picked Melbourne to flog Canberra. If it's a draw at the end of the last game, I'll revisit this.