GEE WHIZ

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
It's the modern day game, all good attacking sides are going too score 30 points, if the dragons attack was better they would also do Less tackling
Personally I don't believe that. To be a good scoring team you need a few things to go your way in any game. Possession, completion rate, where you actually obtain that possession, a decent engine room, and backs that have the talent and skill set to find the try line. I always addressed my forwards before any game and instilled into them it was important to win the ruck, don't give away easy possession and give your mates sitting around in the backline a chance to make your hard work, your cuts, your bumps, your bruises worth it by turning it into points. Do the simple things well and the rest will come off the back of your work otherwise all your pain will come to nothing.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Paul Kent write in the telegraph today if Zac Lomax goal kicking had been better the dragons would be in the top 4 only Cronulla has scored more trys in a game then the dragons all year
If they'd scored closer to the posts. If they'd made the tackle to stop the try. If they hadn't given away the penalty. There's always an excuse.

Eyeballs

SGI Junior League
No they scored same amount of trys Zac Lomax had a shocker goal kicking he missed 1 from almost in front that would have won them the game, Adam Reynolds kicked all his

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Paul Kent write in the telegraph today if Zac Lomax goal kicking had been better the dragons would be in the top 4 only Cronulla has scored more trys in a game then the dragons all year
And remember they lost to a heavily depleted GC and Bulldogs.

Eyeballs

SGI Junior League
Brisbane only scored all there trys with 7 mins too go, too run down the dragons, dragons scored heaps of trys but Zac kicked 1 from 5

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Brisbane only scored all there trys with 7 mins too go, too run down the dragons, dragons scored heaps of trys but Zac kicked 1 from 5
Zacs goal kicking has been really bad. No doubt about it. To blame the sides problems on that is a beat-up by the Griffin-loving or Dragons-hating media. Gold Coast and Bulldogs, two teams unlikely to feature in the finals, were both depleted and beat the Dragons anyway. There is no excuse at all! Griffin must go! Why he hasn't been sent on his way already is mystifying, even for the lazy, incompetent, possibly corrupt Dragons board!

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Zacs goal kicking has been really bad. No doubt about it. To blame the sides problems on that is a beat-up by the Griffin-loving or Dragons-hating media. Gold Coast and Bulldogs, two teams unlikely to feature in the finals, were both depleted and beat the Dragons anyway. There is no excuse at all! Griffin must go! Why he hasn't been sent on his way already is mystifying, even for the lazy, incompetent, possibly corrupt Dragons board!
My information is that the board do not want to pay him out. Time will tell if that is correct

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
My information is that the board do not want to pay him out. Time will tell if that is correct
Obviously they don't want to but there is no other option, is there? Keeping him around will just waste the rest of the season that could be used to get right for next season.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Obviously they don't want to but there is no other option, is there? Keeping him around will just waste the rest of the season that could be used to get right for next season.
I did indicate that I personally believed that he would be shown the door after round 12. Time will tell but this is probably too late to save this season

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I did indicate that I personally believed that he would be shown the door after round 12. Time will tell but this is probably too late to save this season
This season is gone. Even Tigers are at shorter odds to win the premiership. But work for next season could begin. Begin getting rid of unwanted players, seeing how the salary cap is, assessing the young players coming through, look at positions we need to fill from outside, seeing who is available to fill them and more. None of this can start while Griffin is hanging around. Not sacking him now will obviously cost more in the coming seasons than it would to pay him out now.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Lomax not named in any grade or as a reserve, joins Tyrell Fuimaono on the disappeared list.
Paul Kent is right. Hook knows he won't be there much longer and is now taking the gloves off. Scapegoating those players he hasn't gotten along with. He couldn't even give Lomax or Liddle a reason why they were dropped. Lomax hasn't been justifying the money he's on but if you look at the last few games, Ben Hunt has been the worst offender not justifying how much he's paid.

Hunt had a shocker in Sunday!

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I did mention that the players were divided also the board actions speak louder than words. I believe that my information was spot on. I also found out that there is an online petition which has been started by members to sack the board

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I did mention that the players were divided also the board actions speak louder than words. I believe that my information was spot on. I also found out that there is an online petition which has been started by members to sack the board
Where is the petition?

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I don't think there is any doubt at all about the players being divided.
Where is the petition?
They come up quite often. Always amount to nothing. The board knows how much the fans hate them and they know how bad the coach is doing and they just don't care.