JDB

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Only one member was close to the low offer.
I understand playing hardball so we have plenty in the cap, but it's wasted if no one signs with us.
Arguably our 3 best players this year
Lomax gone.
JdB gone
Su'A one foot out the door
Not even a hint of a new signing, Webb on the Pod saying we need to be patient, but how did that work out for thus season.
Ridiculous! Is JDB gone or still negotiating?

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Only one member was close to the low offer.
I understand playing hardball so we have plenty in the cap, but it's wasted if no one signs with us.
Arguably our 3 best players this year
Lomax gone.
JdB gone
Su'A one foot out the door
Not even a hint of a new signing, Webb on the Pod saying we need to be patient, but how did that work out for thus season.
You might say and I agree Lomax, JDB and Su'A have been our 3 best but according go Flanno best 3 have been:
  1. Kyle Flanno
  2. Jack Bird
  3. BMM or Hunt

Suffering Dragon

SGI Junior League
It's that what you think or what you were told, because that's not even close to the figure.
Be interested in what members think JdB is worth for one year.
$400-450K max as he has proven he is not 80 minute player anymore. But a great mid 40-60 min player. Still fit and good defender but we need game breakers

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
$400-450K max as he has proven he is not 80 minute player anymore. But a great mid 40-60 min player. Still fit and good defender but we need game breakers
How many middle forwards play 80min? He used to play a very abnormal number of minutes, and it's hardly like he used to go missing, but now normal. But due to his age, 450k sounds ok.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Is Sloan on report for an attempted trip. Must've missed the incident. He did pull off one of the best ball and all tackles seen for a while, saving a probable try. His defensive attitude sure has changed but prefer he went low, specially on the big boppers as if he tries one of those higher ones on them he'll be embarrassed.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
For each of the two seasons ripped away from him. He can still play 60 mins and remains our most consistent forward. Those massive metres and PCMs he has made off the bench surely gets him an extension.
And stats don't show how often he's first receiver.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
How true. Well at least we have our best, Jack for a further season. BOD admits he has been terrific this season,on and OFF the field by mentoring our emerging forwards . YET THEY ONLY GIVE HIM A PIDDLING ONE EXTRA YEAR!!!
One year is ok. Won't he be 34 next year? If he keeps going the way he is, he will be given another year and retire very late for anyone but a playmaker. How many forwards are still playing NRL at 35?

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Yar its rly good, he is our best / most-reliable each week.. this takes the pressure off Flanno needing to source 2 gun props for next year now.. I mean maybe he will still try, but Jack would have left big boots to fill.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
I think this means the forwards for next year are set. No need to recruit more.
JDB, Frank Molo, Ryan and Toby Couchman, Lawrie, Su'A, Luch, RFM, Egan, Coric, Cook and Liddle. A few young players like Halangahu, LPT, Latu on development contracts. That is enough. And it's a pretty decent pack as well if Cook can play well.