JDB

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I think this means the forwards for next year are set. No need to recruit more.
JDB, Frank Molo, Ryan and Toby Couchman, Lawrie, Su'A, Luch, RFM, Egan, Coric, Cook and Liddle. A few young players like Halangahu, LPT, Latu on development contracts. That is enough. And it's a pretty decent pack as well if Cook can play well.
I think Mike Molo is under contract next year. He's worth keeping around. Won't win you many games but won't let anyone down.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Fifita and Tuitavake
Tuitavake is a hard worker yet has not even been given a debut, whereas Fifita has and he missed a large part of his first year from memory. Sure copped a kick in the guts from Flanagan when he handed him only an 8 min debut in an early round then dropped him the very next game. Hearing he now wants to return to the northern beaches, dont blame him. Not be surprised if Tui does too.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Tuitavake is a hard worker yet has not even been given a debut, whereas Fifita has and he missed a large part of his first year from memory. Sure copped a kick in the guts from Flanagan when he handed him only an 8 min debut in an early round then dropped him the very next game. Hearing he now wants to return to the northern beaches, dont blame him. Not be surprised if Tui does too.
Fifita has been really lazy in NSW Cup as well.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
I think Mike Molo is under contract next year. He's worth keeping around. Won't win you many games but won't let anyone down.
  1. JDB,
  2. Frank Molo,
  3. Ryan Couchman
  4. Toby Couchman
  5. Lawrie
  6. Su'A
  7. Luch
  8. RFM
  9. Egan
  10. Coric
  11. Mike Molo
  12. Cook
  13. Liddle
  14. Nick Tsougranis
Nick Tsougranis will probably get promoted before Egan.

Eric

Staff
  1. JDB,
  2. Frank Molo,
  3. Ryan Couchman
  4. Toby Couchman
  5. Lawrie
  6. Su'A
  7. Luch
  8. RFM
  9. Egan
  10. Coric
  11. Mike Molo
  12. Cook
  13. Liddle
  14. Nick Tsougranis
Nick Tsougranis will probably get promoted before Egan.
Good balance of young and old though jodragon40 jodragon40 won't be happy with Frank Molo being the only really big one of the lot. I think it's ok. Penrith don't have a single really big prop. JDB is very far from a dwarf.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Good balance of young and old though jodragon40 jodragon40 won't be happy with Frank Molo being the only really big one of the lot. I think it's ok. Penrith don't have a single really big prop. JDB is very far from a dwarf.
It would appear that we may get Daniel Saifiti from Knights. God only knows why we would want to recruit him with his poor statistics. 😔

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
It would appear that we may get Daniel Saifiti from Knights. God only knows why we would want to recruit him with his poor statistics. 😔
Another veteran no longer wanted by his present club. Is there something wrong with Flanno's brain?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Another veteran no longer wanted by his present club. Is there something wrong with Flanno's brain?
I'm really not sure what they are thinking perhaps someone to teach our up and coming props but gee whiz he hasn't really shown much in the last 2 years

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Neither has Damien Cook.
I can understand using Cook to teach our new young hooker the ropes especially when to dart out of dummy half over the next 2 seasons. Looking at the 5 yr plan if all goes to order we should be a top 4 team come 2027

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
I can understand using Cook to teach our new young hooker the ropes especially when to dart out of dummy half over the next 2 seasons. Looking at the 5 yr plan if all goes to order we should be a top 4 team come 2027
Sure but why couldn't Liddle do that?