JERSEY FLEGG

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
This is a designated thread for our Under 21s. The side is having an up and down season but still sits in 5th position on the ladder. Now is the time to return to its earlier season form as we count down to the finals.

(The above is incorrect.) Click and you will find the Jersey Flegg ladder.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Our Flegg have boasted a win and a draw against the Sharks this season and are now sitting one point above the opposition in a position of strength at #5 on the ladder..

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Times have changed
For the worse imo. The old U20s was telecast. You were able to back up your opinions on a particular player as we all saw them at close quarters. These days lucky to see 2 mins of a Flegg game. So no chance to determine a player's ability with so little to go on. Today's league fan is treated shamefully by the NRL.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I mentioned the other day about swapping Hunt for Tannah Boyd after I banged on about his masterclass back in his Junior Kangaroo days. Just found this Qld Cup footage from three years ago of the same man. Unlike what one member said, Boyd has not lost that natural ability he had for the J Ks. Benny would kill for some of his ball play. Titans have managed him poorly IMO.

I tried every way but YT wont permit transfer of vid.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I mentioned the other day about swapping Hunt for Tannah Boyd after I banged on about his masterclass back in his Junior Kangaroo days. Just found this QLD CUP footage from three years ago of the same man. Unlike what some say here, Boyd has not lost that natural ability he had back then. Titans have managed him poorly.

I live in Gold Coast. He was highly regarded from juniors and into QLD Cup but has never kicked on in first grade. They tried him in the halves, didn't work out. Tried to turn him into a hooker, didn't work out. Tried to make some kind of playmaking forward coming off the bench, didn't work out.