JERSEY FLEGG

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Ground conditions good. Been some rain in Sydney today and Leichardt Oval is probably not the best draining ground. Perhaps that was in the past as we see few mud baths these days.

Can we move off KICK OFF please.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Ground conditions good. Been some rain in Sydney today and Leichardt Oval is probably not the best draining ground. Perhaps that was in the past as we see few mud baths these days.

Can we move off KICK OFF please.
Was just thinking the same thing. Was just about to say 1min no score but there you go. 6-0 to us.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Only the bare basics with this blog. Still cant grumble.

Shereb in for our second. Perfect start by the boys.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Yes. If we can take this healthy lead into oranges that will give the Tigers brains trust something to contemplate.

We have. Do they now have the confidence to continue the job. They sure have the momentum in their favor.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Is the blogger drunk. Has the time clock at 73mins played and only just into second stanza.

Dont like it when the opposition scores first after the break. Shows we have not switched back on.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Coric barrels over. Momentum restored. That shows the character of this side.

Back to back with the winger Lobb crossing too. Have to now keep our foot on the throat. No clocking off early then the game and finals are ours.

Last edited:

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Starting to look like a flogging now. Tigers have been the form team of the comp over the past month. Beat the run-away competition leaders last week. But now with all our big guns back from NSW Cup, we are flogging them. Good signs for the next month!

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
32-12 win over the form team of the competition. I knew, or hoped, that slump was as a result of key players being promoted to NSW Cup.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Roosters? We have also beaten them this season.
We have now gone from a rather precarious 5th to equal 3rd joining the team we just hammered by 20.
I think until last week when the team the Dragons Flegg team thrashed today, Wests Tigers, beat the Rorters Flegg team, Dragons were the only team to beat them this season and did it twice.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Roosters? We have also beaten them this season.
We have now gone from a rather precarious 5th to equal 3rd joining the team we just hammered by 20.
I think until last week when the team the Dragons Flegg team thrashed today, Wests Tigers, beat the Rorters Flegg team, Dragons were the only team to beat them this season and did it twice.
I think this team, with Lobb, Herring, Hooper, Coric, Couchman back from NSW Cup will be confident against any other team.