JERSEY FLEGG

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
To my eye I think the kids have another gear whereas the Tigers are in top gear now. We needed that try, but on the balance of the game so far unless we get complacent we have their measure. The intensity and concentration needs to remain high, but its time to click into top gear now and put them away. Next 10 min will tell the tale.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Some big boppers in the Tigers engine room. One just busted over to reduce our lead. No time left for us to lose from here surely.

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Some big boppers in the Tigers engine room. One just busted over to reduce our lead. No time left for us to lose from here tho
Tigers fill their juniors using Islanders especially here on the GC where their junior feeder club and junior development are based

Eric

Staff
Didn't you know? If ever there was a time to say, "just make sure the kick off stays in the field of play. Kick it along the ground to make sure." The result? Kicks it over the dead ball line by 5m!

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Seriously that game didn't have to finish that way but take the win move onto next week but cannot afford to rest on your laurels against any team so a bit of discipline needs to be re instilled during training this week.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Standouts were:
Hooper, Herring, Wallace, Stewart, Couchman. Wasn't much of a game for outside backs to show what they can do. Gromek was also good but might be a bit small to make it in first grade.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I wonder what happened to Coric. Must be injured.
Wondering the same. Could have used his size and skill in our engine room. Not much impact from us to speak of. Shereb must have been injured too .. not seen in second half. While Couchman looks a handy edge forward.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Our attack had plenty of structure and go forward first half. What happened after oranges. Willie Talau and his assistants will be putting on some heavy defensive and disciplinary drills at training.

Last edited: