Mat was best of backs
Si made good yardage rucking it out.
Jesse threw two ball over the sideline but was ok at FB
Sav had a bad game allround.
Toby by far our best forward again
Leks was good in his stints
Ryan played middle
H had some great runs from dummy half.
Jets scored then scored off next set, the next set got to kick then pushed Sav back 5 metres to ingoal then scored next set game over in 4 sets.
We were only in position to score 4 times and came up with 2 tries.
Second try on the back of a good run from Leks..
We gave away stupid penalties too.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Jets had all the possession and field in first half
Mat was best of backs
Si made good yardage rucking it out.
Jesse threw two ball over the sideline but was ok at FB
Sav had a bad game allround.
Toby by far our best forward again
Leks was good in his stints
Ryan played middle
H had some great runs from dummy half.
Jets scored then scored off next set, the next set got to kick then pushed Sav back 5 metres to ingoal then scored next set game over in 4 sets.
We were only in position to score 4 times and came up with 2 tries.
Second try on the back of a good run from Leks..
We gave away stupid penalties too.
I haven't seen much but always wondered why Haele Finau wasn't rated more highly. Seemed better than Muhleisen. Who is Leks?

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

We should win this one, 5 plays 11. They have a miserable 132 For compared to us 224.. Ward and Quinn are mainly responsible for this.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Tuitavake or Fifita.
Flanagan evidently does not rate either, otherwise they'd at least be in the reserves list. I can perhaps understand about Vili as he is a slow burner, but not so Tui, who is a hard worker and definitely top grade standard if blokes like Eisenhuth and FM can make the grade.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Flanagan evidently does not rate either, otherwise they'd at least be in the reserves list. I can perhaps understand about Vili as he is a slow burner, but not so Tui, who is a hard worker and definitely top grade standard if blokes like Eisenhuth and FM can make the grade.
There is also the little issue of both Couchmans being better even though they can also play on an edge. I guess with a middle rotation of Frank Molo, Sele, Lawrie, JDB then add Eisenhuth though I know he isn't a typical middle forward. Then both Couchmans waiting in the wings, it's going to be hard for Tuitavake and Fifita to get in. Pressure should be on Sele and Lawrie but surely the Couchman's would replace them if Flanno drops them. I don't really rate Eisenhuth but need someone in the middle tackling everything and doing a lot of work.

Eric

Staff
Nick Quinn must be injured. LKT in.

Dont see a blog for the game?
Maybe they've decided to stop screwing around with LKT. Starting in Flegg this week, NSW Cup next week if everything goes ok today. And then who knows. Kyle might be messing up so badly Flanno has no choice but to go with youth as Canberra and Tigers are.