RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Nick Quinn may prove to be our long term utility if he is playing at custodian today. He has play making skills, reads the game, surprising pace, a good size and is a sound defender so may fit in anywhere in the back line. Perhaps even as a ball playing lock.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
C'mon Dragons we should be pulling away from this Shonkies mob, yet is still the half time score, or is the blog running behind time again.

Last edited:

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Flegg lost 16-22
Stressed Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Another poor second half. This is becoming a habit that the coach needs to rectify. They need an injection of mass impact into their ranks, say a Finau or Jake or Loko Jr or Jesse or Te Moananui or TPH, or all of them.

Last edited:

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
No real standouts in the Flegg game.
Kyan looked good again, I believe we scored all our points while he was on and Sharks scored theirs while he was off. Don't understand why he is not getting longer minutes.
Buchanan was quiet
Quinn was solid at FB, he did play there last year.
Our fowrads were solid but don't dominate. We had time to win the game but never got into a position to attack.
I suspect the likes of Barrett, Leikvoll, Quine will be replaced by SGB players.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
No real standouts in the Flegg game.
Kyan looked good again, I believe we scored all our points while he was on and Sharks scored theirs while he was off. Don't understand why he is not getting longer minutes.
Buchanan was quiet
Quinn was solid at FB, he did play there last year.
Our fowrads were solid but don't dominate. We had time to win the game but never got into a position to attack.
I suspect the likes of Barrett, Leikvoll, Quine will be replaced by SGB players.

Will be nice to have a coach who won't stand for poor performances.