New Hooker

Eric

Staff
Are you hoping England win? I'd like to see a South American team other than Brazil win. So I guess Argentina. Obviously Australia don't have a chance.
The thing with soccer, if a poor team has a really great goal keeper and plays a very good team whose strikers have a bad day, they are a chance of at least drawing.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Are you hoping England win? I'd like to see a South American team other than Brazil win. So I guess Argentina. Obviously Australia don't have a chance.
Yes I am . So unless there are more shocks England will have to play France next week because they are on the same side of the draw unfortunately. Brazil and Argentina are on the other side of the draw and if all goes to plan for those teams they will play off for a spot in the GF. That's why I suggested a France v Brazil final initially . The winner of the France v England game next week will most probably play Spain for the other GF spot in 2 weeks time.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Yes I am . So unless there are more shocks England will have to play France next week because they are on the same side of the draw unfortunately. Brazil and Argentina are on the other side of the draw and if all goes to plan for those teams they will play off for a spot in the GF. That's why I suggested a France v Brazil final initially . The winner of the France v England game next week will most probably play Spain for the other GF spot in 2 weeks time.
The top bracket seems like a special for Argentina or Brazil. The bottom bracket is tougher to choose. If you are interested, please leave your tips here.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I'm surprised so many people are talking about "France v England" in the semifinal as if Spain especially doesn't exist.
France vs England won't happen in the semi finals because they are on a collision course in the quarter finals. But I get where you are coming from. People are talking about England or France going through to the final vs Argentina or Brazil when Spain are in the same half of the draw.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
France vs England won't happen in the semi finals because they are on a collision course in the quarter finals. But I get where you are coming from. People are talking about England or France going through to the final vs Argentina or Brazil when Spain are in the same half of the draw.
Sorry I meant quarter finals which are next weekend. So I expect France/England will play Spain in the semis and beat them.