NSW Cup and Jersey Flegg, 2024

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
Flegg boys handling and options let them down.
Again Nick T was our best.
On report for a crusher will probably get a week. With Flegg having a bye if the club had any brains they'd name him in the cup Squad.
Finau handled the step up with ease.
Quinn is not a FB and had a shocker.
Souths 3 tries on him.
Had a chance to win the game late with a break and took the wrong option.
With Rumble back next game, will be interesting to see what they do with Quinn.
Ashton had a kick on FT to tie the game 40 out, off centre but hit the upright.
A few more SGB player will join the squad on Monday give them 2 weeks of training to gel.
I didnt get to watch the KOE cup or Flegg, How did the following go
Loko
Buchanan
Liu
Webster
Stewart
Tamale

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I didnt get to watch the KOE cup or Flegg, How did the following go
Loko
Buchanan
Liu
Webster
Stewart
Tamale
I was the same boat. In KOE apparently the Couchman's were a class above again. Egan, Finau, Tamale were all good but against park foorballers. Hard to take much from it.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Who will replace Zac Lomax on the wing for the Dragons next season? Club legend Jason Nightingale recently told the League Podcast that Savelio Tamale could be in the mix and now the 19-year-old has put forward a pretty compelling case.

Tamale scored a try, set up another, got two linebreaks, seven tackle busts and ran 223 metres in the Dragons’ win over the Rabbitohs.

When asked by Fox League if he’s working towards filling Lomax’s position, Tamale said: “Yeah 100 per cent. I’m just trying to play good footy in Cup and hopefully get the chance to play NRL soon.”

The Couchman twins have consistently been the Dragons’ biggest workhorses this season. Toby was promoted to 18th man for NRL last weekend, but Ryan continue on with his red-hot form in NSW Cup, finishing with 160 metres and 35 tackles — one miss.

Michael Molo was a late addition to the pack and notched up 167 metres and 32 tackles with two misses.

Eric

Staff
Who will replace Zac Lomax on the wing for the Dragons next season? Club legend Jason Nightingale recently told the League Podcast that Savelio Tamale could be in the mix and now the 19-year-old has put forward a pretty compelling case.

Tamale scored a try, set up another, got two linebreaks, seven tackle busts and ran 223 metres in the Dragons’ win over the Rabbitohs.

When asked by Fox League if he’s working towards filling Lomax’s position, Tamale said: “Yeah 100 per cent. I’m just trying to play good footy in Cup and hopefully get the chance to play NRL soon.”

The Couchman twins have consistently been the Dragons’ biggest workhorses this season. Toby was promoted to 18th man for NRL last weekend, but Ryan continue on with his red-hot form in NSW Cup, finishing with 160 metres and 35 tackles — one miss.

Michael Molo was a late addition to the pack and notched up 167 metres and 32 tackles with two misses.
Tamale and the Couchman's "aRE NoT rEaDY yEt" according to Flanno.

Eric

Staff
NRL and Jersey Flegg might have a bye but NSW Cup is still on:

St George Illawarra vs Canberra, 3:00pm Sat May 18, 3:00PM​

1. Mathew Feagai
  2. Sione Finau
  3. Max Feagai
  4. Ben Johnson
  5. Savelio Tamale
  6. Jesse Marschke
  7. Jonah Glover
  8. Toby Couchman
  9. Connor Muhleisen
  10. Ryan Couchman
  11. Dylan Egan
  12. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  13. Michael Molo

14. Haele Finau
  15. Dan Russell
  16. Alec Tuitavake
  17. Viliami Fifita

18. Josh Coric
  • Couchmans both props with Fifita and Tuitavake on the bench. I guess it means neither will be offered a new contract or bother the NRL team unless there's an injury crisis.
  • Not much to say other than that. Shereb is gone. I wonder if he's injured or just can't make the NSW Cup team. Coric not far behind. A shame.
  • None of the SB Ball players in yet but a few are already in the top 30 for next year. According to Zero Tackle anyway.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
  • Not much to say other than that. Shereb is gone. I wonder if he's injured or just can't make the NSW Cup team. Coric not far behind. A shame.
  • None of the SB Ball players in yet but a few are already in the top 30 for next year.
Top 30 will always be selected first then supplementary players, that why Shereb and Coric drop out, D Russ will likely drop out with Josh coming back in.

SGB players won't get a chance until there are injuries.

CT back next week Benny Johnson could get MOM and would still be dropped for him.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Top 30 will always be selected first then supplementary players, that why Shereb and Coric drop out, D Russ will likely drop out with Josh coming back in.

SGB players won't get a chance until there are injuries.

CT back next week Benny Johnson could get MOM and would still be dropped for him.
The club still thinks Coric and/or Shereb might play first grade?