Promising Juniors Thread.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
You want him stinking up the place for three more years. As long as he, Bird and any other dead wood remains this club is going nowhere.
They all need to go , so Hunt has changed his mind , probably because he wont get that sort of money he is on elsewhere ....,.. What a wank I thought by seasons end he was gone , but Flanno keeps sucking up his backside ........ Don't hope for this but the only way anyone else gets a go at 7 is if he gets injured for a long time ......... SAD BUT TRUE .......

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Because no one else will pay even half what Dragons are paying next year?
His worth will certainly be diminished but he yearned to return home to Queensland and only 1 club , the Titans were willing to pay him for his services. Now that the Titans are no longer considered a semi finals football team like us he will stay until the end of his career.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
They all need to go , so Hunt has changed his mind , probably because he wont get that sort of money he is on elsewhere ....,.. What a wank I thought by seasons end he was gone , but Flanno keeps sucking up his backside ........ Don't hope for this but the only way anyone else gets a go at 7 is if he gets injured for a long time ......... SAD BUT TRUE .......
Agree

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
King-Togia and Reed back together. Hayden Buchanan will be skipper.
Saints have the week off. Is undetemined who we will play next week.
I don't understand why the 2 teams that finished on top get a 2 week break before games, everyone got a week off last week and the 2 top teams get another week off again, hopefully Saints aren't rusty from the break when they play next week..

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I don't understand why the 2 teams that finished on top get a 2 week break before games, everyone got a week off last week and the 2 top teams get another week off again, hopefully Saints aren't rusty from the break when they play next week..
Look at the bright side, any niggling injuries will be 100% better after 3 weeks. But yeah, it is a long break. Often teams are rusty after only 2 weeks. For the first 20 or so min, they are off the pace.