Recruitment and Retention for 2024

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Ben Hunt pussy footing our new coach, and he does not sound too happy.

''The question I did have for Ben Hunt - if I was lucky enough to get the coaching job, would you want to stay at the club, because there has been a lot of speculation that Ben Hunt wanted out, and I just wanted assurance that Ben Hunt would not [want to leave] if I got the job, and all of sudden Day 1 of my job I'm looking for a halfback''

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Ben Hunt pussy footing our new coach, and he does not sound too happy.

''The question I did have for Ben Hunt - if I was lucky enough to get the coaching job, would you want to stay at the club, because there has been a lot of speculation that Ben Hunt wanted out, and I just wanted assurance that Ben Hunt would not [want to leave] if I got the job, and all of sudden Day 1 of my job I'm looking for a halfback''
I have misinterpreted what Flanagan was saying. Poor grammar by the scribe. Still Hunt is messing around our new coach and the club with a lack of clarity over his future.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: QDF

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I have misinterpreted what Flanagan was saying. Poor grammar by the scribe. Still Hunt is messing around him and the club with a lack of clarity over his future.
I presume that means Flanno told him, "you'll play where is best for the team!"

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
That is what he should have told him, but in fact he told him he wants him at half but wanted a decision on his future, preferably before he signed.
Mate I am seriously over him , I see a sook , if he doesn't want to play for the Dragons then go ..... It's easy open the door and shut it after you ......

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Dolphins are trying to get Josh Kerr for an immediate shift. Let him go!!!! Good riddence! Even though I admit he's been better since Griffin moved on, after this long being extremely average at best, I can't wait to see him gone!

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Dolphins are trying to get Josh Kerr for an immediate shift. Let him go!!!! Good riddence! Even though I admit he's been better since Griffin moved on, after this long being extremely average at best, I can't wait to see him gone!
Really very average player for his size , no Mongrel. .......