Recruitment and Retention for 2024

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
We have not extended Tamale so the writing was on the wall that he was unwanted. To be brutally honest I dont mind losing him as he showed us on Sat an array of silly mistakes, one that handed them six points when he pounced on a loose ball and without looking flicked it back directly into the hands of a Dogs player who strolled over. He was lacklustre in attack and did nothing much in defense. On the other hand Sione Finau was outstanding and surely has done what is needed to play only his second FG game this week. The one big plus I am seeing from him and one that I have been scathing over, was not once did he leave his wing unless he felt sure he was going to nail his man which he did. Other times he guarded his flank and his opposite like all good wingers.
Good news that! Bird might have played his last game in the centres. But remember we are dealing with Flanno. Astonishing the Couchman's haven't gotten a game in first grade this year. WTF is Flanno's problem?

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
On a brighter note:

Cody Ramsey has taken his first step towards an NRL return, joining St George Illawarra teammates for his first field training session in 18 months after his career was thrown into jeopardy by a severe illness. (SMH)

Great to hear he is recovering, whether or not he gets back on the field.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
On a brighter note:

Cody Ramsey has taken his first step towards an NRL return, joining St George Illawarra teammates for his first field training session in 18 months after his career was thrown into jeopardy by a severe illness. (SMH)

I had actually forgotten about him. Hope he stays on the recovery without any more setbacks.

Eric

Staff
Thats the main thing here whether he plays again or not ....... Hope the kid goes on and has a healthy life ......
💯 I doubt he'll get back to first grade. Hard for someone who was already small for first grade. But right now that doesn't matter. As long as he gets himself 100% over the illness.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
On a brighter note:

Cody has continued his progress, today he participated in tackling and wrestling session.