Recruitment and Retention for 2024

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
He did want it but they refused. That's how much he wanted out. Barrett and he are Temora boys whether Barrett believes he is a centre or not if he gets the full time gig well we won't know until next season
I'm as unhappy as anyone about Zac making way for Bird in the centres but Zac insists that's not the reason he wanted a release and apparently has been wanting it since last season. It might have been when Griffin inexplicably dropped him. His form was down but was still the least of our problem.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
They are saying the Parra centre, Talangi is now a better chance of staying. He was apparently not sure about what the old coach had in mind for him.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
He did want it but they refused. That's how much he wanted out. Barrett and he are Temora boys whether Barrett believes he is a centre or not if he gets the full time gig well we won't know until next season
So Parra were going to or thinking of sacking their coach , and refused to have that clause in his contract .......

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Bulldogs have just signed who is apparently one of the best props in the ESL. FFS, the Dragons at least also need a prop and a 5/8 now and next season as well! Why can't the Dragons sign anyone from the ESL?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Who knows why ???????
Ask any player manager what they told their clients. Stay away . The clubs and teams toxic culture and lack of discipline goes back to the McGregor days. Any player manager worth half his salt only used our club as bait to get a better deal for their clients with no intention of allowing their clients to join us. Perhaps this will change with Flanagan although there are a lot of players and their managers with long memories.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Ask any player manager what they told their clients. Stay away . The clubs and teams toxic culture and lack of discipline goes back to the McGregor days. Any player manager worth half his salt only used our club as bait to get a better deal for their clients with no intention of allowing their clients to join us. Perhaps this will change with Flanagan although there are a lot of players and their managers with long memories.
Is it worse than the Dogs??? They have BBQs, have ***** player bone ***** teamates fiancee, fight and have one get taken to hospital.

Have a player wrestle the rest of the squad because of an insignificant misunderstanding. Now club getting sued as a result.

Then sack the head coach and all assistants every 2 years.

No, I can't agree that our culture is the worst or even close to.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Is it worse than the Dogs??? They have BBQs, have ***** player bone ***** teamates fiancee, fight and have one get taken to hospital.

Have a player wrestle the rest of the squad because of an insignificant misunderstanding. Now club getting sued as a result.

Just my views . I am sure Just a Mug Fan could shed some light.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup

💯

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Bulldogs have just signed who is apparently one of the best props in the ESL. FFS, the Dragons at least also need a prop and a 5/8 now and next season as well! Why can't the Dragons sign anyone from the ESL?
Why indeed. Because Flanno is happy with the props and 5/8 we have? We know he's happy with the 5/8. Gives him coaches award every other week.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg

Also the memorable time during the Mad Monday, probably after they collected the spoon, where they were dancing naked on tables on the balcony of a bar.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Also the memorable time during the Mad Monday, probably after they collected the spoon, where they were dancing naked on tables on the balcony of a bar.
With all the money they have lost by not making the finals in so long, all the scandals and so many times paying out sacked coaches, lucky they are cashed up. If it were the Sharks, they would thankfully have been put out of business by now.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Isaiah Papali’i 25 signs with the Panthers. I know he's a backrower and Dragons need a prop but Penrith lost a prop and signed Papali’i as a replacement so Ivan Clearly seems to know something Flanno doesn't.