Round 10 v Gold Coast Titans

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Media is really giving it to Sloan. He should have taken the bombs but Gutherson and no less than Tedesco were also letting the ball bounce rather than catch bombs.
Talking about last weekends game? I only briefly watched it. Don't know about Gutherson but Tedesco usually doesn't do that.

Eric

Staff
Media is really giving it to Sloan. He should have taken the bombs but Gutherson and no less than Tedesco were also letting the ball bounce rather than catch bombs.
I read somewhere, someone said the conditions were really hard for a young, rookie fullback in close game to take those bombs. Specially in the first half he was a menace in attack. Didn't quite bust the line open but when close a few times.

Eric

Staff
How did the individuals go? 1 is the lowest, 10 highest.
  1. Tyrell Sloan - 5 (would be 7 if he took the bombs)
  2. Mathew Feagai 6 (more involved, almost almost bends the defensive line when hitting the ball up. One of these days he's going to go straight through.)
  3. Moses Suli 7 (Dragons best player, IMO)
  4. Zac Lomax 5 (strong defence, no mistakes)
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6 (strong hitting the ball up and tackling)
  6. Talatau Amone 6 (ran way more and looked dangerous. Unfortunate mistake at the end)
  7. Ben Hunt 6 (tried hard.)
  8. Francis Molo 5 (haven't seen the stats but he was on for a long time. Is his brother ready to join him?)
  9. Moses Mbye 5 (not a natural hooker but went ok)
  10. Blake Lawrie 4 (started the season starting in the front row. Was poor and got dominated. Moved to the bench, was good. Moved back to the starting side, poor again. So Mr Griffin, what's the solution?)
  11. Jack Bird 4 (didn't see much of him)
  12. Josh McGuire 5 (was ok before going off injured)
  13. Jack de Belin 5 (defence was of course, excellent. Has coach told him to put away the offload?)
  14. Jayden Sullivan 5 (added a ton of spark but he's a halfback rather than a hooker. No doubt.)
  15. Aaron Woods 4 (lazy in defence, no impact in attack)
  16. Tariq Sims 5 (didn't see a lot of him but what I saw was good in defence and attack. Why is the coach screwing him around by not starting him as an edge backrower?)
  17. Jack Gosiewski 5 (A better backrower than Bird, IMO)

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Tyrell Sloan 4 Too many mistakes.
  2. Mathew Feagai 5
  3. Moses Suli 7
  4. Zac Lomax 5
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6
  6. Talatau Amone 5
  7. Ben Hunt 6
  8. Francis Molo 5
  9. Moses Mbye 4
  10. Blake Lawrie 4
  11. Jack Bird 4
  12. Josh McGuire 5
  13. Jack de Belin 5
  14. Jayden Sullivan 6
  15. Aaron Woods 4
  16. Tariq Sims 6
  17. Jack Gosiewski 5

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Tyrell Sloan 6 tried hard 182m
  2. Mathew Feagai 6 139m
  3. Moses Suli 7 164m
  4. Zac Lomax 6
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa 7
  6. Talatau Amone 6
  7. Ben Hunt 6
  8. Francis Molo 9 ran 160m best
  9. Moses Mbye 6
  10. Blake Lawrie 4 bench player
  11. Jack Bird 6 104m
  12. Josh McGuire 3 terrible
  13. Jack de Belin 5 no go forward
  14. Jayden Sullivan 5
  15. Aaron Woods 4 waste of money
  16. Tariq Sims 6 105m 2nd best
  17. Jack Gosiewski 5 We lost that game simply because we have forgotten how to win the last 10 minutes was diabolical with too many inexperienced players in possession at the wrong time. Lawrie and Mbye off the bench from now on. I would give Muhleisen a go after round 12 if McCullough is injured.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Tyrell Sloan 6 Would be 8 if not for the mistakes.
  2. Mathew Feagai 6
  3. Moses Suli 7
  4. Zac Lomax 5
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6
  6. Talatau Amone 5
  7. Ben Hunt 5
  8. Francis Molo 7 I noticed him a lot but didn't realize his stats were so good.
  9. Moses Mbye 4
  10. Blake Lawrie 4
  11. Jack Bird 4
  12. Josh McGuire 5
  13. Jack de Belin 5
  14. Jayden Sullivan 6
  15. Aaron Woods 4
  16. Tariq Sims 7
  17. Jack Gosiewski 5

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Leave Wednesday morning be in Barcelona Thursday arvo cruise on Saturday surely we will beat the Warriors and the Dogs whilst I'm away.
Direct flight? I think in the old days it would have involved a stop in east Asia and then flight across Russia.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Direct flight? I think in the old days it would have involved a stop in east Asia and then flight across Russia.
No I'm a seasoned traveller always break overseas flights up except for the USA. So o/n in Singapore then Singapore to Spain via Qatar on this occasion. Same on way back just breaks it up.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Tyrell Sloan 6
  2. Mathew Feagai 7
  3. Moses Suli 8
  4. Zac Lomax 6
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa 7
  6. Talatau Amone 5
  7. Ben Hunt 5
  8. Francis Molo 8
  9. Moses Mbye 4
  10. Blake Lawrie 4
  11. Jack Bird 5
  12. Josh McGuire 5
  13. Jack de Belin 6
  14. Jayden Sullivan 6
  15. Aaron Woods 3
  16. Tariq Sims 7
  17. Jack Gosiewski 6

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
No I'm a seasoned traveller always break overseas flights up except for the USA. So o/n in Singapore then Singapore to Spain via Qatar on this occasion. Same on way back just breaks it up.
Definitely good idea to break it up. Are you one to get on the drink during long flights? I like a drink as much as anyone else but not during flights.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Definitely good idea to break it up. Are you one to get on the drink during long flights? I like a drink as much as anyone else but not during flights.
No too dehydrated have 1 or 2 with the meal and that's it. I'll be doing enough drinking on the cruise because we have the drinks package and like the cruise it's a freebie

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
No too dehydrated have 1 or 2 with the meal and that's it. I'll be doing enough drinking on the cruise because we have the drinks package and like the cruise it's a freebie
Sounds like a nice vacation. By the time you're back, maybe the Dragons are no longer missing 50+ tackles a game. Warriors and then the Grubs and I presume a bye sometime not long after that. Get Sua back and get Amone and Sloan firing. Who knows?

Well, it's nice to dream sometimes. I'm probably being way over optimistic.