Round 11: North Queensland vs St George Illawarra

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Who was binned mate.
They made a break. Sullivan and Sloan tackled Feldt. Sullivan was under Feldt, Sloan was over. Feldt was very, very clearly holding Sloan so he couldn't get off. It was absolutely, perfectly obvious. If Hunt challenged it, it would have been overturned. I think Hunt wanted Sullivan off the field so he could back to halfback.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Bloody awful middle defense. What is our defense coach doing sitting on his arse at training. Make JDB our defense coach.

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
I think most of ours just don't really care anymore. They just want this coach gone and start again.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Eric

Staff
If it was so obvious Hunt must've seen it too. He is working against this team and should be sacked by the board.
In fairness to Hunt, I don't think he could have seen it but Sullivan was furious. He was screaming. But no challenge.... The decision would have been overturned 100%. No doubt at all.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Feagai needs to be hooked.
Matt does, benefit of doubt with Max as he had not steadied himself and their edgie was in full throttle. It is our poor reading and lack of a sliding defense that is creating so many gaps. A good def coach would pinpoint this and work his bum off to solve it.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Matt does, benefit of doubt with Max as he had not steadied himself and their edgie was in full throttle. It is our poor reading and lack of sliding in defense that is creating so many gaps. A good def coach would pinpoint this and work his bum off to solve it.
Matt is the centre, isn't he? He needs to sit on the sideline and think about his performance.