Round 11: North Queensland vs St George Illawarra

Eric

Staff
Eric you asked if we had any quick three quaters in lower grades, yes Sione Finau, saw him leap to intercept a hi floater, lost his footing then still managed to sprint away from the defense to score. Blistering pace.
Yep. I agree with not only his speed but his ability. Needs to be in the NRL soon.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Well JDB is but Hunt not far behind. What a hopeless dropped ball by Bird if he could walk the walk like he talks the talk incredible. This team gives you hope for 1 minute then snatches it back
He hasn't been that bad but that was really, really bad.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Throw in Tamale he is very good in fact could be our next big thing
Been thinking the same. We have a ton of young talent, our firsts are embarrassing us so fast track some of these kids, such as Finau, Tamale, Webster, Regan. Too soon for this schoolboy giant, but Loko Jr is one for the future too. Played Ball this year, now in Flegg and scored his first try today, as did their 5/8, a schoolkid last year and Ball/Flegg this year.

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
The following have had shockers:
  • Suli
  • Max Feagai
  • Amone (done NOTHING!)
  • Sloan (done NOTHING)
  • Kerr (even commentators are saying about how everything he does is in slow motion.)
  • BMM (as above)
  • Mbye (just not a hooker. His dummy half work is not that of a NRL standard hooker.)

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
The good news is that Griffin can't possibly be on board next week. No way. Even our useless, corrupt board won't allow it. Otherwise there will be a riot!

Eric

Staff
For me
3. JDB (yet again but no commentators will give him a wrap.)
2. pass
1. Hunt (In the first 20min when he was playing hooker, looked really dangerous and set up the first try.)

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Well Ryles has stated that he wants a 5 yr contract an autonomy to take the job. Our board will probably not give him that so I would suggest an interim coach but who?
The current assistent who was picked up from the QLD Cup? Can't even remember his name.