10. Paul Vaughan
  11. Joe Stimson
  12. Josh Jackson
  13. Max King
  14. Tevita Pangai Junior
  15. Chris Patolo
  16. Zach Dockar-Clay
  17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
Veteran Andrew McCullough could be set for a return after suffering a dislocated elbow and a cracked thumb, according to coach Anthony Griffin. “He might be back this week, he was really banged up Macca, he had a dislocated elbow and a cracked thumb. He’s nice and fresh at the moment, he’s had a couple of weeks off so maybe back this week,” Griffin said on NRL360. If he returns, Moses Mbye will likely drop back into the utility role, with Jayden Sullivan the man to make way. Cody Ramsey’s strong performance at fullback could see him set for an extended stay in the No.1 jersey.Team Tips: Mick Potter flagged using Tevita Pangai Jr off the bench again after he made the switch last week with Joe Stimson before kick-off, but he could still be picked in jersey No.12. Josh Addo-Carr is set to return after being ruled out due to the flu. Jacob Kiraz will likely keep his spot on the wing after a strong showing, forcing Jayden Okunbor to drop out. Corey Waddell also will have to pass concussion protocols to return and will likely move Josh Jackson back to lock and Max King to the bench if cleared. Zach Dockar-Clay will be the likely man to miss out on selection.
Surely it's time for Jack Bird to assume his best position of interchange utility. Then there is the Blake Lawrie problem. The main problem is, Woods is struggling just as much. I'd still start with Woods with F. Molo and M. Molo and Lawrie on the bench.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
No surprises. Bird has some compromising material on Griffin. No other explanation. At least Sims isn't in NSW Cup or starting from the bench or starting at lock.
Canterbury Bulldogs vs St George Illawarra Dragons

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Cody Ramsey - Of course
  2. Mathew Feagai - Of course.
  3. Moses Suli - Of course.
  4. Zac Lomax - Of course
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa - Of course.
  6. Talatau Amone - Of course.
  7. Ben Hunt - Of course.
  8. Francis Molo - Of course.
  9. Moses Mbye - Will start from the bench to make way for our speedy regular # 9
  10. Blake Lawrie - Terrible starting prop but who to replace him with? Maybe M. Molo?
  11. Jack Bird - Joke. Absurd. I'm within a whisker of giving up on Griffin.
  12. Tariq Sims - Finally. It's take the genius coach 11 rounds to work out he is the second best second rower in the club and the best is out injured.
  13. Jack de Belin - Of course.
  14. Andrew McCullough - Should have known he was really injured and won't get dropped this year or next.
  15. Aaron Woods - Is it just a few bad games or he is no longer first grade standard? The latter I think.
  16. Michael Molo - Promising debut. Need to see a little more of what he can do with the ball.
  17. Tyrell Fuimaono - I guess so. Hasn't done anything good or bad.
  18. Jack Gosiewski - A far better second rower than Bird but doesn't have anything to blackmail the coach with, unlike Bird.
  19. Tautau Moga
  20. Jayden Sullivan - Is he a better option for a utility on the bench than Mbye? Tough one. Definitely a better player.
  21. Tyrell Sloan
  22. Josh Kerr
  23. Jackson Ford
  24. Jaiyden Hunt - Time to give him a chance in first grade?

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
  4. Zac Lomax - Of course
  7. Ben Hunt - Of course.
  9. Moses Mbye - Will start from the bench to make way for our speedy regular # 9
  10. Blake Lawrie - Terrible starting prop but who to replace him with? Maybe M. Molo?
  12. Tariq Sims - Finally. It's take the genius coach 11 rounds to work out he is the second best second rower in the club and the best is out injured.
  14. Andrew McCullough - Should have known he was really injured and won't get dropped this year or next.
  15. Aaron Woods - Is it just a few bad games or he is no longer first grade standard? The latter I think.
  16. Michael Molo - Promising debut. Need to see a little more of what he can do with the ball.
  18. Jack Gosiewski - A far better second rower than Bird but doesn't have anything to blackmail the coach with, unlike Bird.
  19. Tautau Moga
  20. Jayden Sullivan - Is he a better option for a utility on the bench than Mbye? Tough one. Definitely a better player.
  21. Tyrell Sloan
  22. Josh Kerr
  23. Jackson Ford
Bird can't get dropped because he played finals football a few years ago. That seemed to be the coaches reasoning when interviewed on Fox a night or two ago.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Bird can't get dropped because he played finals football a few years ago. That seemed to be the coaches reasoning when interviewed on Fox a night or two ago.
I noticed how he went out of his way to say experienced players have to be in the spine. Does that means we are stuck with McCullough for not only this year but next year as well.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
  4. Zac Lomax - Of course
  7. Ben Hunt - Of course.
  19. Tautau Moga
  21. Tyrell Sloan
  22. Josh Kerr
  23. Jackson Ford
He is (#14) so slow it's a joke. The Dragons have the worst hooker and the worst prop rotation in the competition.

Eric

Staff
He is (#14) so slow it's a joke. The Dragons have the worst hooker and the worst prop rotation in the competition.
The backrowers and lock are quite good. Too bad one of the backrowers is injured and when he wasn't, the genius coach had the other coming off the bench to replace JDB so Bird could play 80min. Last weekends game really underlined how much better a backrower Sims is to Bird.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
As I said before anytime you see Lawrie pencilled in as a starting prop we are starting on the back foot. Lawrie is a bench rotation prop . Now that Bird has re signed he better put his best foot forward this week. If McCullough starts he is there purely for defensive ability and needs to find that 50 tackles a game status. The Bulldogs will be out to prove a point to their new coach.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
As I said before anytime you see Lawrie pencilled in as a starting prop we are starting on the back foot. Lawrie is a bench rotation prop . Now that Bird has re signed he better put his best foot forward this week. If McCullough starts he is there purely for defensive ability and needs to find that 50 tackles a game status. The Bulldogs will be out to prove a point to their new coach.
Bird re-signed 2 weeks ago. The rules are it can't be announced until the 2 week cooling off period.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Looks like Ravalawa will be out and Moga to take his place. I would have thought Max Feagai would have gotten the nod. Maybe not match fit yet.

Eric

Staff

DHARUG & BIDJIGAL BULLDOGS vs DHARAWAL & YUIN DRAGONS​

These re the official indigenous team names. Need to drop the "Dharawal" and just consolidate the tribe into the Yuin Dragons.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup

DHARUG & BIDJIGAL BULLDOGS vs DHARAWAL & YUIN DRAGONS​

These re the official indigenous team names. Need to drop the "Dharawal" and just consolidate the tribe into the Yuin Dragons.
I actually thought "Illawarra" was an Aboriginal name. Not so much "St George".

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup

Dharawal and Yuin Dragons:devilish:

St George Illawarra Dragons late mail:

Mikaele Ravalawa has been ruled out due to a hamstring injury with Tautau Moga joining the 17 to make his club debut. Andrew McCullough returns from a thumb injury on the bench, but could swap with Moses Mbye before kick-off. Cody Ramsey looks to be the side’s fullback for the foreseeable future after starring last week against the Warriors.

Eric

Staff
I actually have to attend an important function today. Can't participate in any live game chat. I'll be able to sneak a look at the score at best. Even that's doubtful. And I know jodragon is on the other side and at the other end of the world. And I know Morgan is going to be behind enemy lines at Belmore.

So I thought the live game chat might be very quiet. So instead of a new thread I thought I'd move this and then move it back when I get home tonight.