Round 12 v Canterbury Bulldogs

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
A bullocking run by big George scattered players everywhere. Spells he's almost back to top grade fitness.
Bud Sullivan led em masterly around the park. Ben Hunt eat your heart out old man.
Sullivan really can't be left out of #7 beyond this year. I said in another thread, he was the best on the fielf. Next year, Ben Hunt to hooker, Sullivan to half.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Not a bad as you make out. Molo 1126m, Lawrie 1060m. Lawrie the superior defender tho. Jack 1089m. Few players in the game match JBD's workrate, on and off the ball.
Is that right? It is much better than I thought. But Lawrie was really good when he played just as many minutes but started on the bench.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
As I said in another post our important stat is missed tackles. We were averaging 50 a game. I said our target needed to be 30 a game well today it was 33 and improving. It's appears that we had no go forward again with no 100m plus forwards but Molo, Woods JDB were close 99, 98 97m. I predicted 12 pts to 14 pts is where we would be after round 12 close enough with the bye next week 14 so a must win game against the Cowboys should if they do win in the top 8 believe it or not.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
As I said in another post our important stat is missed tackles. We were averaging 50 a game. I said our target needed to be 30 a game well today it was 33 and improving. It's appears that we had no go forward again with no 100m plus forwards but Molo, Woods JDB were close 99, 98 97m. I predicted 12 pts to 14 pts is where we would be after round 12 close enough with the bye next week 14 so a must win game against the Cowboys should if they do win in the top 8 believe it or not.
It'd be nice to have Lodge on the books for that game. A big, hard running prop more likely to run for well over 100m than run for less.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
But Lawrie was really good when he played just as many minutes but started on the bench.
Is he getting as many minutes starting. A lot depends on stats re time on the paddock. In Block's last two games he has only had 9 carries which suggests to me fewer minutes than from the bench where he had more carries and metres .

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Is he getting as many minutes starting. A lot depends on stats re time on the paddock. In Block's last two games he has only had 9 carries which suggests to me fewer minutes than from the bench where he had more carries and metres .
He's only started off the bench a few times but as far as I remember, was good.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
We have signed Lodge.. the bloke who just left the Warriors? Why isn't this coach of ours backing local junior forwards like he is with backs.
Consensus is that we don't have any middle forwards coming through for the remainder of this year and next. Unless it's going to be Flegg players from this year making waves in first grade next year. Possible but unlikely.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
We have signed Lodge.. the bloke who just left the Warriors? Why isn't this coach of ours backing local junior forwards like he is with backs.
Consensus is that we don't have any middle forwards coming through for the remainder of this year and next. Unless it's going to be Flegg players from this year making waves in first grade next year. Possible but unlikely.
Coric is a possibility but even so, to have Lodge on the books for this year and 2 more, not on huge money because he's already on 700k for the rest of this year and next, would be a coup for the club, IMO.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Coric is a possibility but even so, to have Lodge on the books for this year and 2 more, not on huge money because he's already on 700k for the rest of this year and next, would be a coup for the club, IMO.
Forgot about Coric. He's a possibility but Lodge is proven.

Eric

Staff
I have only seen the highlights and saw stats for run metres and tackles.

Once again, according to Fox Sports stats, our backs dominated theirs for run metres and their forwards didn't "dominate" but comfortably beat our forwards for running metres. JDB topped the tackle count and everyone one of them was probably very effective.
  1. Cody Ramsey -
  2. Mathew Feagai -
  3. Moses Suli -
  4. Zac Lomax -
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa -
  6. Talatau Amone -
  7. Ben Hunt -
  8. FrancisMolo -
  9. Moses Mbye -
  10. Blake Lawrie -
  11. Jack Bird -
  12. Tariq Sims -
  13. Jack de Belin -
  14. Andrew McCullough -
  15. Aaron Woods -
  16. Michael Molo -
  17. Tyrell Fuimaono -

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I have only seen the highlights and saw stats for run metres and tackles.

Once again, according to Fox Sports stats, our backs dominated theirs for run metres and their forwards didn't "dominate" but comfortably beat our forwards for running metres. JDB topped the tackle count and everyone one of them was probably very effective.
I'll give it a shot.
  1. Cody Ramsey - 6
  2. Mathew Feagai - 7
  3. Moses Suli - 7
  4. Zac Lomax - 7
  5. Tatau Moga - 6
  6. Talatau Amone - 7
  7. Ben Hunt - 7 Definitely been told to delegate to Amone more. He, Amone and the team are better for it.
  8. FrancisMolo - 6
  9. Moses Mbye - 7 Tried hard but not a natural hooker.
  10. Blake Lawrie - 6
  11. Jack Bird - 6
  12. Tariq Sims - 6
  13. Jack de Belin - 7
  14. Andrew McCullough - 6
  15. Aaron Woods - 6
  16. Michael Molo - 5
  17. Tyrell Fuimaono - 5
I guess as my rating suggests, no one really stood out at either end of the spectrum.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Cody Ramsey - 6
  2. Mathew Feagai - 7
  3. Moses Suli - 6 a few bad defensive reads
  4. Zac Lomax - 7
  5. Tatau Moga - 5
  6. Talatau Amone - 6
  7. Ben Hunt - 7
  8. FrancisMolo - 6
  9. Moses Mbye - 7
  10. Blake Lawrie - 6
  11. Jack Bird - 5 quiet. Haven't seen if he missed lots of tackles again.
  12. Tariq Sims - 6
  13. Jack de Belin - 7
  14. Andrew McCullough - 6
  15. Aaron Woods - 6
  16. Michael Molo - 6
  17. Tyrell Fuimaono - 5