Round 13: St George Illawarra Dragons vs Penrith Panthers

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Dufty used to do some incredible things in attack. Just rarely and used to screw up far more often. I think all Dragons fans had high hopes in Sloan but I think we are all in for disappointment. I can see the same path as Dufty took. Dragons don't offer him a new contract, another club picks him up, he gets dropped and sent to the ESL. Maybe when he's 25 or 26 he'll get another crack at the NRL.
Dufty also had about 2 seasons before the club gave up on him. Sloan has only had half a season.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Has anyone considered Sloan did that on purpose to try to throw Feagai under the bus so as to deflect from his own terrible form?

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Dylan Edwards had 19 runs. For us Sloan had 12 runs. No wonder our forwards are also out on their feet toward the end of games. They are carrying a fullback while fighting the opposing forward pack.

QDF

SGI Jersey Flegg
Unfortunately who is there to replace Burns? BMM? I'd prefer Burns. At least Burns can tackle for 80min.

Sloan has got to go.
Burns is not big enough.
Gets ragdolled by the opposition. Finds it hard to bust through the line.Good to see young Jayden Hunt getting a go, could develop into a topline prop.

QDF

SGI Jersey Flegg
Has anyone considered Sloan did that on purpose to try to throw Feagai under the bus so as to deflect from his own terrible form?
Really don't think Sloane is that smart. He's to busy running around trying to get out of the firing line. He looks like he's not cut out tobe a fullback. Possibly a winger, in 1st grade. But has to learn how to tackle.
Looks like he lacks the basic skills of how to tackle.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Really don't think Sloane is that smart. He's to busy running around trying to get out of the firing line. He looks like he's not cut out tobe a fullback. Possibly a winger, in 1st grade. But has to learn how to tackle.
I hate to agree with that but I think it's spot on. Sloan is busy running around trying to get out of the firing line rather than running around trying to involve himself like Dylan Edwards. I'd say Sloan has way more natural ability than Edwards but maybe Sloan prefers to be a touch football star.

Reactions: QDF

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Burns is not big enough.
Gets ragdolled by the opposition. Finds it hard to bust through the line.Good to see young Jayden Hunt getting a go, could develop into a topline prop.
True but at least he can tackle. Someone to help JDB in the middle.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Probably not the sharpest tool in the shed.