Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
What I hope the team will be:
  1. Slaon
  2. Finau
  3. Matt Feagai
  4. Suli
  5. Rava
  6. Flanagan (even though he is utter rubbish, Flanno has seen to it there is no one else.)
  7. Marschke
  8. Frank Molo
  9. Liddle
  10. Lawrie
  11. Couchman
  12. Leilua
  13. JDB (C)
  14. Finau
  15. Couchman
  16. Mike Molo
  17. Tuitavake

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
What I think Flanno will go with:
  1. Sloan
  2. CT
  3. Matt Feagai
  4. Suli
  5. Rava
  6. Flanagan (C)
  7. Marschke
  8. Frank Molo
  9. Liddle
  10. Lawrie
  11. Eisenhuth
  12. Leilua
  13. JDB
  14. Mike Molo
  15. BMM
  16. Muhleisen
  17. Russell

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
reckon the bench

14. Brown
15. BMM
16. Couchman
17. Tuitavake
Lawrie, Frank Molo props, Eisenhuth, Leilua second rowers, JDB lock.
I think Flanno will go with Mike Molo on the bench rather than Couchman because we are dealing with Flanno here.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Lawrie, Frank Molo props, Eisenhuth, Leilua second rowers, JDB lock.
I think Flanno will go with Mike Molo on the bench rather than Couchman because we are dealing with Flanno here.
Yes, we are, aren't we. 12 rounds in he has been a massive disappointment. Worse than Griffin, McGregor, Price after 12 rounds.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Looking forward to seeing the team list later today more than usual. Because Flanno has been forced to make significant changes. We know getting flogged on a regular basis isn't enough for him to make significant changes.

What he does with the halves will be very interesting. His first concern is to protect Kyle's place in the team. If he moves Kyle to halfback and goes with Marschke or Brown at 5/8, as seems like the best course of action, he'll be worried either of them play very well at 5/8, putting pressure on Kyle. For this reason I think he'll leave Kyle at 5/8 and play Marschke or Brown hopelessly out of position at halfback.

I know playing Kyle at halfback would also be playing him out of position but he's played about 90% of his first grade at halfback so he should be better suited to it.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
  • Slaon
  • Finau
  • Matt Feagai - Max
  • Suli
  • Rava
  • Flanagan - Brown, played there plenty of times in SL. (even though he is utter rubbish, Flanno has seen to it there is no one else.)
  • Marschke - Flanagan, give him the responsibility of running the ship, he may surprise himself and us.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
But TBH, I think having him hang around as a hooker isn't a bad idea.
New contract wont be for hooker, Flanagan wants to keep him at half, the same place where he has stunk for past 7 years. Unbelievable. Hook and now Flanagan are turning me away from my beloved Dragons. Feel as down as when we sold our soul in '99.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
$3/4m in the war chest and who of any note do we have coming here in '25. We are losing local junior Zac Lomax and possibly Jack de Belin to add to the gloom. :mad: