Round 15: St George Illawarra Dragons vs South Sydney Rabbitohs

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Sloan has been better. He's looked to pass to Rava a few times only for Rava not to be there. I think the coach has given Rava instructions not to be there for Sloan to pass.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Good to climb off the bottom of the ladder even though Souths are missing 3 or their 4 or 5 best players.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Good to climb off the bottom of the ladder even though Souths are missing 3 or their 4 or 5 best players.
A win is a win. I use to say doesn't matter who is opposing you stick to the game plan and don't get your shorts pulled down. I said on Wednesday when I saw that 3 prop rotation that the game plan was going to be playing them up the middle and cut the edges off before they could play out the back. We did that great win

QDF

SGI Jersey Flegg
Asleep in the defensive line no intensity and that try everyone except us saw that coming. Tetola ran 20m through the teeth of the engine room to set that one up

One thing we cam say about Carr is that he's gotten them to play with more intensity.
Yes agree, they look as though they are enjoying themselves. Looking like a lift in the fitness department wouldn't go astray.