GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Its all good guy's its only been 7 years or so of the same crap , these things take time 😂 Not changing untill they dis mantle the boys club or put someone that is not affiliated with anyone on the board as chairman .....
True. Nightmarish stuff but true. Are they skimming on the contracts of some of there players like Macca?

Like saying 'we'll pay you ####### for 3 years if you give up 10% to us'.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Welcome to being a part of the most underachieving club since 2010. Prior to those 3 yrs under Bennett also underachieving from 2001 so if it keeps going our next premiership won't be until 2030 odd a frightening thought and we won't actually be a competitive top 8 team until 2025. Long may we suffer all because it's too hard to actually say we were wrong.

Eric

Staff
Lets just enjoy the victory. When was the last time when we could relax at halftime? Several nailbiting wins against Dogs, Tigers. Warriors, tough loss against the Titans.
When was the last time Dragons fans could relax well before the end of the game? Definitely not this season.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Lets just enjoy the victory. When was the last time when we could relax at halftime? Several nailbiting wins against Dogs, Tigers. Warriors, tough loss against the Titans.
When was the last time Dragons fans could relax well before the end of the game? Definitely not this season.
I also don't remember.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
The day after. Now coach Griffin is a genius for picking those forwards out of position.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
The day after. Now coach Griffin is a genius for picking those forwards out of position.
Those players lifted against a very ordinary Rabbitohs side that thought they just had to turn up. I would love Lawrie to run 200m every game but I believe it's a one off thing time will tell another important game against the Raiders who won't be so unprepared

Eric

Staff
Those players lifted against a very ordinary Rabbitohs side that thought they just had to turn up. I would love Lawrie to run 200m every game but I believe it's a one off thing time will tell another important game against the Raiders who won't be so unprepared
One game against poor opponents doesn't make a season.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
We smashed the Rabbits. How frustrating is this hot & cold stuff we are dishing out. Bout to watch the replay.
Watching it now . It was interesting that although Sims was at lock they used him as the 2nd forward hit up In the defensive line Hunt was standing next to
One game against poor opponents doesn't make a season.
Savour the win I acknowledged that the Rabbitohs didn't turn up and were awful but we were good enough in attack to take advantage of that. Raiders next week is season defining in regards to finishing in the top 8