Round 17: St George Illawarra vs The Dolphins

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Phillips was still in Harold Matts this year, if Hjaltason comes on he has several years head-start, is there someone else im missing? Not to mention I still dont know who our NSW Cup Hooker is for 2025... we are still short a hooker.

The real question for me though is which of these prospects is the best? This is the hooker line-up for the recent 2024 HM Semi-Final, Dogs v Warriors.. we went on to pinch the Dogs hooker and the Dogs went on to pinch the Warriors hooker.. and ive no idea which deal was done first:
1719884689857.png

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
The real question for me though is which of these prospects is the best? This is the hooker line-up for the recent 2024 HM Semi-Final, Dogs v Warriors.. we went on to pinch the Dogs hooker and the Dogs went on to pinch the Warriors hooker.. and ive no idea which deal was done first:
We have been after Mason since March signed in May.
Billy signed him from Qld for Dogs. I'd expect a few more signing from Dogs, seems like that is all Billy is interested in.
It's not a big signing we've signed a few HMC aged players lately, the only reason this is getting mention is because Haran linked it with the Cook signing. Or maybe someone shared my info from in here that I posted 2 weeks ago haha.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
is there someone else im missing?
I posted a '23 Matts Cup game on Promising Jr thread with a certain Tyrus Salanoa at #9 for our Saints. Looks impressive but with Phillips coming here we are likely to loose him. We should be backing our own junior reps over imports.

Last edited:

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
I posted a '23 Matts Cup game on Promising Jr thread with a certain Tyrus Salanoa at #9 for our Saints. Looks impressive but with Phillips coming here we are likely to loose him. We should be backing our own junior reps over imports.
Salanoa is a import from Qld. Played one season with us.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Tyrus Salanoa at #9 for our Saints. Looks impressive but with Phillips coming here we are likely to loose him. We should be backing our own junior reps over imports.
Hearing he is not a local and he is no longer with us. Why not. Yes he played in a losing side in '23 but looked a prospect. Could say the same thing about Sam Hooper, Declan Purcell and Isiah Fagalilo.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Zac Lomax
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Max Feagai
  5. Christian Tuipulotu
  6. Kyle Flanagan
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Jack de Belin
  11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Tom Eisenhuth
  14. Blake Lawrie
  15. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Luciano Leilua

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
We have been after Mason since March signed in May.
Billy signed him from Qld for Dogs. I'd expect a few more signing from Dogs, seems like that is all Billy is interested in.
It's not a big signing we've signed a few HMC aged players lately, the only reason this is getting mention is because Haran linked it with the Cook signing. Or maybe someone shared my info from in here that I posted 2 weeks ago haha.
I'm innocent