Round 17 vs Brisbane Broncos

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Hope Bud is not judged at 7 on one game
Have seen a lot of footy and many good halves that know how to steer around their team. Sully does not look to me to be a natural organizer and unlikely even 50 games will change that. Junior looks to have a better feel for ball playing than his mate.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Have seen a lot of footy and many good halves that know how to steer around their team. Sully does not look to me to be a natural organizer and unlikely even 50 games will change that. Junior looks to have a better feel for ball playing than his mate.
He can learn game management.

Eric

Staff
Anyone care to nominate player ratings? 1 being terrible and 10 perfect. Here is the template you can copy.
  1. Cody Ramsey -
  2. Mathew Feagai -
  3. Moses Suli -
  4. Zac Lomax -
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa -
  6. Talatau Amone -
  7. Jayden Sullivan -
  8. Francis Molo -
  9. Andrew McCullough -
  10. Blake Lawrie -
  11. Jack Bird -
  12. Jaydn Su’A -
  13. Tariq Sims -
  14. Jack de Belin -
  15. Moses Mbye -
  16. Jaiyden Hunt -
  17. Josh Kerr -

Eric

Staff
  1. Cody Ramsey - 6 (pretty good but maybe could have done more. Maybe Sloan could have.)
  2. Mathew Feagai - 5 (bad missed tackle early on, some good runs. Just not enough.)
  3. Moses Suli - 7 (was he the Dragons best? Again?)
  4. Zac Lomax - 6 (solid overall game)
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa - 6 (same as Lomax)
  6. Talatau Amone - 4 (tackled pretty well. I think. Kicking was terrible.)
  7. Jayden Sullivan - 3 (has the running game. Needs to work on kicking and game management.)
  8. Francis Molo - 5 (not bad while on.)
  9. Andrew McCullough - 6 (tackling machine but offers pretty much nothing in attack.)
  10. Blake Lawrie - 7 (another good game. Really improving.)
  11. Jack Bird - 5 (he played. I know that but I can't remember him doing anything.)
  12. Jaydn Su’A - 6 (he hasn't gotten a look in for QLD. Dragons fans generally, including myself, have probably overrated him.)
  13. Tariq Sims - 5 (the first sin binning was fascicle, the second he was really lucky he didn't get sent.)
  14. Jack de Belin - 7 (best forward again.)
  15. Moses Mbye - 5 (did nothing wrong, and nothing really right either.)
  16. Jaiyden Hunt - 4 (when he came on, made an instant impact in attack and defence. After 5 min seemed completely gassed.)
  17. Josh Kerr - 5 (was far from his worst game but hardly caused them any problems either.)

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
A bit like Hunt more of a running 7 that has taken him a long time for Hunt to be consistent ... Hunt , Reynolds two different 7s ..... IMO Reynolds the better one ...... So Sully will be fine just needs more top grade games ..... Respect your opinion mine differs .....

Eric

Staff
A bit like Hunt more of a running 7 that has taken him a long time for Hunt to be consistent ... Hunt , Reynolds two different 7s ..... IMO Reynolds the better one ...... So Sully will be fine just needs more top grade games ..... Respect your opinion mine differs .....
I could be wrong but I think he can learn game management like Reynolds.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I rate Bud , as I have said before cant judge him on one game , Hook should of had him around top grade this year , but as the old saying says , time will tell .....
He had a bad day yesterday. First half was just so much defending and in the second half, just about everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. Ran when he should have passed, passed when he should have ran and of course every kick was just a little too big. But I still rate him as well. I still think he's the future and can learn to steer the team around much better.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Cody Ramsey - 5
  2. Mathew Feagai - 5
  3. Moses Suli - 8
  4. Zac Lomax - 7
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa - 6
  6. Talatau Amone - 3
  7. Jayden Sullivan - 3
  8. Francis Molo - 5
  9. Andrew McCullough - 5
  10. Blake Lawrie - 7
  11. Jack Bird - 5
  12. Jaydn Su’A - 6
  13. Tariq Sims - 5
  14. Jack de Belin - 7
  15. Moses Mbye - 4
  16. Jaiyden Hunt - 4
  17. Josh Kerr - 5

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Cody Ramsey - 5 scored a good try when put into a gap but other than that, didn't do much.
  2. Mathew Feagai - 4
  3. Moses Suli - 7
  4. Zac Lomax - 7
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa - 6
  6. Talatau Amone - 3
  7. Jayden Sullivan - 3
  8. Francis Molo - 5
  9. Andrew McCullough - 5
  10. Blake Lawrie - 7
  11. Jack Bird - 4
  12. Jaydn Su’A - 6
  13. Tariq Sims - 5
  14. Jack de Belin - 7
  15. Moses Mbye - 4
  16. Jaiyden Hunt - 4
  17. Josh Kerr - 5

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
He had a bad day but I still have confidence he'll make it. If it wasn't for the last tackle options, neither Sullivan or Amone would have had a bad game. There last tackle plays were really, really bad but apart from that, I think they are getting too much flak. I thought both of them also ran too much. Amone gone from what extreme to the other. Lomax and Suli were dangerous but didn't see the ball enough. Well, the whole team didn't see the ball enough because of the last tackle options.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Cody Ramsey - 5 scored a good try when put into a gap but other than that, didn't do much.
  2. Mathew Feagai - 4
  3. Moses Suli - 7
  4. Zac Lomax - 7
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa - 6
  6. Talatau Amone - 3
  7. Jayden Sullivan - 3
  8. Francis Molo - 5
  9. Andrew McCullough - 5
  10. Blake Lawrie - 7
  11. Jack Bird - 4
  12. Jaydn Su’A - 6
  13. Tariq Sims - 5
  14. Jack de Belin - 7
  15. Moses Mbye - 4
  16. Jaiyden Hunt - 4
  17. Josh Kerr - 5
I'm going to go with the above rating as well but srop Suli and Lomax back to 6. Suli scored that good try but Staggs gave him a bath overall. Lomax didn't see enough of the ball to rate more than 6 in my view.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I'm going to go with the above rating as well but srop Suli and Lomax back to 6. Suli scored that good try but Staggs gave him a bath overall. Lomax didn't see enough of the ball to rate more than 6 in my view.
That's a good point about Suli but I think his defensive problems were more because of the players around him not doing their jobs in defence.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Cody Ramsey - 5
  2. Mathew Feagai - 4
  3. Moses Suli - 6
  4. Zac Lomax - 6
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa - 5
  6. Talatau Amone - 2
  7. Jayden Sullivan - 3
  8. Francis Molo - 4
  9. Andrew McCullough - 5
  10. Blake Lawrie - 7
  11. Jack Bird - 4
  12. Jaydn Su’A - 6
  13. Tariq Sims - 5
  14. Jack de Belin - 7
  15. Moses Mbye - 4
  16. Jaiyden Hunt - 4
  17. Josh Kerr - 5

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
He had a bad day but I still have confidence he'll make it. If it wasn't for the last tackle options, neither Sullivan or Amone would have had a bad game. There last tackle plays were really, really bad but apart from that, I think they are getting too much flak. I thought both of them also ran too much. Amone gone from what extreme to the other. Lomax and Suli were dangerous but didn't see the ball enough. Well, the whole team didn't see the ball enough because of the last tackle options.
Hook seems big on halves running the ball. Especially Sullivan went a little overboard with it. He had more hit ups than most of the forwards. Though a few times he troubled them and at least once, ran straight through. He didn't do it with brute force but held the ball in both hands in front of his body, making them unsure if he was going to kick pass or run and neded up running straight through so that's very promising.