15. Michael Molo
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Jaiyden Hunt

18. Ryan Couchman
  19. Moses Mbye
  20. Zane Musgrove
  21. Max Feagai
  22. Billy Burns
Is Bird dropped to not even be in the extended squad or is he injured?

Last edited by a moderator:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons team:

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Tautau Moga
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Jayden Sullivan
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  12. Jaydn Su’A
  13. Jack de Belin

14. Talatau Amone
  15. Michael Molo
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Jaiyden Hunt

18. Ryan Couchman
  19. Moses Mbye
  20. Zane Musgrove
  21. Max Feagai
  22. Billy Burns
We were hammered into oblivion last week so where are the mass sackings. Same old, same old, except the return of Toby Couchman. But why at the expense of Musgrove who had strong carries, scored a good try and his middle defense was no worse than most others. He always seems to be the scapegoat for our stinkers, yet the lazy BMM remains a starter??????? Feagai too remains, a pair of REAL HEAD SCRATCHERS this. Is Carr bloody well blind.

Last edited:

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Sorry to say but Carr is following the Griffin blueprint and picking duds, and Griffin's favorites , like BMM. Our season is all but gone, so how about giving this pair a crack,
  • Savelio Tamale- for Suli
  • Sione Finau- for Feagai
There is something to be said for promoting young players before they are ready. In this case I don't know if it's the case but I guess the coaching staff think it is. Unfortunately the squad Hook built is leaving Carr no option but to pick BMM. Bird had to go after last week and Burns has been tries again and again. Who else is there?

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
We were hammered into oblivion last week so where are the mass sackings. Same old, same old, except the return of Toby Couchman. But why at the expense of Musgrove who had strong carries, scored a good try and his middle defense was no worse than most others. He always seems to be the scapegoat for our stinkers, yet the lazy BMM remains a starter??????? Feagai too remains, a REAL HEAD SCRATCHER this. Is Carr bloody well blind.
I would have dropped BMM before Musgrove for sure.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I'm dreading this game. Will JDB and Couchman be able to hold the middle? Is there any possibility of the outside backs not being run around by their much, much faster opponents? With JDB desperately trying to prevent their forwards dominating ours, Couchman only on for around 30min, will Sloan go missing again? Will Hunt try hard? I don't think he did last week.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I'm dreading this game. Will JDB and Couchman be able to hold the middle? Is there any possibility of the outside backs not being run around by their much, much faster opponents? With JDB desperately trying to prevent their forwards dominating ours, Couchman only on for around 30min, will Sloan go missing again? Will Hunt try hard? I don't think he did last week.
I probably won't watch it. Just look in on the scores until it gets away from us.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I will tune in between the mens Ashes. Was hard to watch last week, hard to watch last time we played the Sharks too. Revenge would be nice, but I dont see it.
I'm dreading this game. Will JDB and Couchman be able to hold the middle? Is there any possibility of the outside backs not being run around by their much, much faster opponents?
So am I, fresh memories of the hiding the Sharks gave us last time with Nicho Hynes cutting us to shreds.

I'll be happy if Matt Feagai does not cost us a try for starters. Moga in the centres sounds like a nitemare, you think Lomax and Fegai are slow, Moga is a snail by comparison.

JDB, Lawrie and Couchman are capable of holding their part of the middle, it is the other incompetents in defense that we have to worry about. Thanks be praised we dont have Bird in our defensive line now, hope for the rest of the year too.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I will tune in between the mens Ashes. Was hard to watch last week, hard to watch last time we played the Sharks too. Revenge would be nice, but I dont see it.

So am I, fresh memories of the hiding the Sharks gave us last time with Nicho Hynes cutting us to shreds.

I'll be happy if Matt Feagai does not cost us a try for starters. Moga in the centres sounds like a nitemare, you think Lomax and Fegai are slow, Moga is a snail by comparison.

JDB, Lawrie and Couchman are capable of holding their part of the middle, it is the other incompetents in defense that we have to worry about. Thanks be praised we dont have Bird in our defensive line now, hope for the rest of the year too.
Unbelievable how this is the backline Hook assembled. Moga is the slowest 3/4 in the competition. Feagais, Suli and Rava not much faster. Lomax is so-so speedy. A little on the slow side. Sloan is the only one with decent speed and he goes missing for large parts of almost every game.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Thank God it's my grandson birthday. I'll be out attending the dinner. Probably will tape the game to analyse another touch up. Another 30 min performance coming up then a blow out is my prediction hopefully not by the same score as last week

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Thank God it's my grandson birthday. I'll be out attending the dinner. Probably will tape the game to analyse another touch up. Another 30 min performance coming up then a blow out is my prediction hopefully not by the same score as last week
Lucky you. I might endure it. At least for a bit.