Round 19: St George Illawarra v Canberra

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Again our inability to finish out a match after we bounced back into it at 26-30 off the back of some fine Amone plays and good go forward. Hopefully Flanagan can remedy this as at the time we had all the momentum and confidence.
Skillful props.
Skillful edge or middle forwards. Tino is a skillful prop, Musgrove has a good offload, if we can find another big bopper with a huge engine, we dont need to turn the Couchman boys into props. A big boy and a good prop prospect is local junior Jacob Webster, played for Junior Blues last year, same team as Toby Couchman.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Again our inability to finish out a match after we bounced back into it at 26-30 off the back of some fine Amone plays and good go forward. Hopefully Flanagan can remedy this as at the time we had all the momentum and confidence.

Skillful edge or middle forwards. Tino is a skillful prop, Musgrove has a good offload, if we can find another big bopper with a huge engine, we dont need to turn the Couchman boys into props. A big boy and a good prop prospect is local junior Jacob Webster, played for Junior Blues last year, same team as Toby Couchman.
I don't think its a question of "turning them into props". I think that will be their best positions.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I noticed, did anyone else, that Carr moved Zac to fullback when Turner went off. Illusion and I have been pushing for this and it just may happen as he looked completely at home with the extra room at the back. It is a no brainer as Zac is a fine bomb defuser and being a good defender will know how to organise the defensive line.