Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Mbye in the centres, McCullough still hooker and hallelujah, Josh McGuire is back! All our troubles are over! Sims on the bench to make way for another of Hooks inspired signings, Billy Burns.
St George Illawarra vs Manly

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Mbye in the centres, McCullough still fullback and hallelujah, Josh McGuire is back! All our troubles are over! Sims on the bench to make way for another of Hooks inspired signings, Billy Burns.
View attachment 105
No will that be the team. I'm tipping a bit of a shakeup.
  1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Matt Feagai
  3. Max Feagai
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Cody Ramsey
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Josh McGuire
  9. Andrew McCullough
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Billy Burns
  12. Jaydn Su'a
  13. Jack de Belin
  14. Jack Bird
  15. Francis Molo
  16. Michael Molo
  17. Jayden Sullivan

Eric

Staff
No will that be the team. I'm tipping a bit of a shakeup.
  1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Matt Feagai
  3. Max Feagai
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Cody Ramsey
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Josh McGuire
  9. Andrew McCullough
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Billy Burns
  12. Jaydn Su'a
  13. Jack de Belin
  14. Jack Bird
  15. Francis Molo
  16. Michael Molo
  17. Jayden Sullivan
You team is way better but I think Griffin will go with the team he has named.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
If Mbye starts at centres well God may save the Queen because nobody will be able to save Griffin. Surely this is a gee up ? Surely Griffin reads this forum and is giving it to us all. When is the last time Mbye started as a centre? I'd be picking Feagai. I may just jump on a plane and attend the board meeting. I actually picked us to beat the seagulls based solely upon the fact they haven't won at Kogarah since I believe 2014. A bonus for us after looking at the seagulls team is that their best forward Trbojevic is out. I also rate Hunt higher than Cherry- picker. I still believe that we will bounce back from last week's 2nd half surrender and beat them.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
If Mbye starts at centres well God may save the Queen because nobody will be able to save Griffin. Surely this is a gee up ? Surely Griffin reads this forum and is giving it to us all. When is the last time Mbye started as a centre? I'd be picking Feagai. I may just jump on a plane and attend the board meeting. I actually picked us to beat the seagulls based solely upon the fact they haven't won at Kogarah since I believe 2014. A bonus for us after looking at the seagulls team is that their best forward Trbojevic is out. I also rate Hunt higher than Cherry- picker. I still believe that we will bounce back from last week's 2nd half surrender and beat them.
Mbye at centre is so bizarre, I think Griffin's merely showing he has a sense of humour.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
How in this universe is Bird seen as a player to replicate what JDB does every week. Him at lock and Mbye at centre proves Griffin has lost the plot.. again

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
If Mbye starts at centres well God may save the Queen because nobody will be able to save Griffin.
Whitlam may sue you for plagerism. ;)

Picking Mbye at centre is no more bizzare than picking Bird at 5/8.

Seems Griffin is avoiding at all costs to give more of our juniors a start. That has to change when our season is done and dusted which may be in the next few rounds...

Last edited:

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Whitlam may sue you for plagerism.

Seems Griffin is avoiding at all costs to give more of our juniors a start. That has to change when our season is done and dusted which may be in the next few rounds...
Personally I think picking Mbye at centre is way more out there than picking Bird at 5/8. I strongly disagreed with picking Bird at 5/8 but Mybe at centre is outright delusional!

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Personally I think picking Mbye at centre is way more out there than picking Bird at 5/8. I strongly disagreed with picking Bird at 5/8 but Mybe at centre is outright delusional!
Actually I feel the same way.. except I am swapping the players. Prefer Mybe at centre over Bird at 5/8. In my view we have under rated Moses' contribution to our season. His only short coming has been at hooker/dummy half. I'd have had him at 5/8 when Bird was playing there but Griffin never picked him.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Actually I feel the same way.. except I am swapping the players. Prefer Mybe at centre over Bird at 5/8. In my view we have under rated Moses' contribution to our season. His only short coming has been at hooker/dummy half. I'd have had him at 5/8 when Bird was playing there but Griffin never picked him.
I'd have had Mbye at 5/8 as well. But I'd still prefer Amone.

Eric

Staff
Going to have a live game chat today?
The only problem I have with it is that you don't just do it yourself rather than ask someone. Better if you leave "tags". Something like, "St George Illawarra vs Manly" and "NRL Round 19" would work.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Whitlam may sue you for plagerism. ;)

My understanding is that because of the way contracts are structured especially with our young stars there are bonuses involved if they are selected for 1sts and or play more than a handful of games. Also don't forget some of these youngsters are still able to play in the juniors but not if they play more than x games in 1sts.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Max Feagai cut and heading back to the NSW Cup. Mbye to start at centre. God have mercy on the St George Illawarra Dragons and their madman coach. I'd prefer Josh McGuire to start at centre than Mbye.