Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
I believe biggest loss in 18 years and 4 years since we failed to score a try
Edit that to 2018, 38 nil v Dogs.

Last edited:

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I believe biggest loss in 18 years and 4 years since we failed to score a try
Last week Dolphins were really bad and Bennett made a number of changes. Needs to happen this week for us. The following need to pick up the pieces in the NSW Cup:
  • Leilua
  • Flanagan
  • Lawrie
  • Muhleisen
I know Lawrie was player of the year last year but tonight he was excruciating to watch. Needs to be held accountable. Got hammed when he ran the ball, mistakes and missed tackles.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Scribes will be out in force ''come in wooden spooners''.
We have to turn this round fast, we showed we can play good footy last week.
If you honestly believe we played good footy last week then we weren't watching the same game. I was at the ground last week and the Titans had no play maker, missing 2 strike players but their forwards were consistently running through our middle. The stats confirmed they avg 45m we avg 38m per set. We do not have the necessary sized big bodied props to make us competitive. Until we do we don't play semi finals football. That is a fact.

Eric

Staff
I switched off midway through the second half but what I noticed yet again was Hunt getting his hands on the ball around 4 times a set again. Last week wasn't the case. Just picking his moments.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Lawrie bashers. He ran the most metres. Leiliua had too few mins to impress. Hunt was as bad as Flanagan. So drop em both.
Eisenhuth
Muhleisen
Bird for the chop. Faitala-Mariner back to second row. Ran 40m.
Mate Lawrie tries hard but for me is soooo sloooooow as is most the team ......

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Lawrie bashers. He ran the most metres. Leiliua had too few mins to impress. Hunt was as bad as Flanagan. So drop em both.
Eisenhuth
Muhleisen
Bird for the chop. Faitala-Mariner back to second row. Ran 40m.
Basic RL hasn't changed its just a lot faster. We didn't compete in the basics and got flogged

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
How disappointing was that? Forwards were incredibly lackluster. Jack Bird made one good tackle but offered nothing in attack. Connor Muhleisen offers nothing in attack. Kyle Flanagan was his usual self. Both Couchman's have to come into the 17. Drop M. Molo and then a toss up between F. Molo, Leilua until Leilua loses a few kgs. He looks outright fat. Sele is another. Only JDB should be safe from the forwards.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Mate Lawrie tries hard but for me is soooo sloooooow as is most the team ......
Lawrie is every second blokes favourite player but how bad is it to see your best prop get hammered on a regular basis? True he keeps dusting himself off and going back for more but I'd still like a prop who doesn't get picked up and dumped on a regular basis.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
How disappointing was that? Forwards were incredibly lackluster. Jack Bird made one good tackle but offered nothing in attack. Connor Muhleisen offers nothing in attack. Kyle Flanagan was his usual self. Both Couchman's have to come into the 17. Drop M. Molo and then a toss up between F. Molo, Leilua until Leilua loses a few kgs. He looks outright fat. Sele is another. Only JDB should be safe from the forwards.
Once again we talk about JDB being our best. Therein lies the problem. Not saying that he isn't but any car engine won't work on 1 cylinder and an ageing cylinder.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Lawrie is every second blokes favourite player but how bad is it to see your best prop get hammered on a regular basis? True he keeps dusting himself off and going back for more but I'd still like a prop who doesn't get picked up and dumped on a regular basis.
Let's be honest here, yes you need players like Blake Lawrie in every pack. He is the work horse the bloke that punches above his weight every game and inspires others. But if he was on the open market you wouldn't see other teams climbing over each other to obtain his signature.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I can't believe Flanno was happy with the first half, stated on fox , for me the writing was on the wall for a thrashing .......
I said in another forum after the 10 nil start in 10 min this will be a true test of character. There was no character shown in the 2nd half. It's now up to the coach to respond. Time will tell