Round 22: Dragons vs Melbourne Storm - 03 August @ 5.30PM

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Good call. They bounced back and then some. Hopefully Sloan has finally turned the corner. I thought he very clearly outpointed Melbourne's highly fancied fullback.
he came out and attacked the game.. u could see him getting involved in attack, in support and having a crack at any bomb he could get too.

6/10 is the minimum for us to compete, more is good :p

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Well I put my hand up would have punted my home on the Storm winning ....... Great win , Hunt had a good game and you guys know how I feel about him , also Flanno played well , Sloan attacked the ball today ........ The only problem is what team turns up next week ........ ?

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Well I put my hand up would have punted my home on the Storm winning ....... Great win , Hunt had a good game and you guys know how I feel about him , also Flanno played well , Sloan attacked the ball today ........ The only problem is what team turns up next week ........ ?
I know you are Hunt's No.1 fan
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

But have to give credit where due. He was good today.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
I know you are Hunt's No.1 fan
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

But have to give credit where due. He was good today.
Hunt cops a lot of grief and rightly so. But critics should be big enough to credit him when due, He had a blinder tonight. In defence made a number of good tackles along with the widely reported attack. But still.....
3. Su'A Menaced them in attack and defence.
2. JDB Early in the second half, Storm had a roll on. Storm forward ran straight and hard and unfortunately for him, ran straight and hard into JDB. Stopped in his tracks, picked up and put on his back. Roll on over. The kind of thing commentators often miss. Let alone commentators begging Melbourne to win.
1. Hunt Just ahead of Sloan.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well today's is my 🎂 and what a wonderful present to receive. Just watched the 2nd half replay and what a win, unexpected but one to savour. So this morning I'm enjoying eating not birthday cake but a very big piece of humble pie and enjoying every slice. First time since 1999 we beat the premiership favourites at home. We're the Storm at their best? Definitely not but it was us that didn't allow them to play to their best. We are rebuilding and an important part of that is ensuring the changing the culture and mindset of players, the team, the club. We have the coach, we just need a couple of more players who believe to join and I expect that we will be playing semi finals football again next season with a hope it comes this season. The rest of today the beers will taste that much better. Go the mighty red V.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Well today's is my 🎂 and what a wonderful present to receive. Just watched the 2nd half replay and what a win, unexpected but one to savour. So this morning I'm enjoying eating not birthday cake but a very big piece of humble pie and enjoying every slice. First time since 1999 we beat the premiership favourites at home. We're the Storm at their best? Definitely not but it was us that didn't allow them to play to their best. We are rebuilding and an important part of that is ensuring the changing the culture and mindset of players, the team, the club. We have the coach, we just need a couple of more players who believe to join and I expect that we will be playing semi finals football again next season with a hope it comes this season. The rest of today the beers will taste that much better. Go the mighty red V.
Happy Birthday

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I missed most of first 20 mins so was unaware Jack did not start. Why? You need your best defenders for this intense period.

Last edited:

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Happy Birthday. Don't pay any attention these terrorists⬇️
1722733351346.jpeg

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Tyrell Sloan - 8/10 his best game in a long time
  2. Zac Lomax - 7/10 quiet by his standards
  3. Moses Suli - 8/10 one of the best
  4. Max Feagai - 7/10 keeps getting better
  5. Christian Tuipulotu - 7/10 standard
  6. Kyle Flanagan - 6/10 typical game from him. Nothing really or bad. Tackled better than usual
  7. Ben Hunt - 8/10 his best game of the season
  8. Francis Molo - 6/10 quiet
  9. Jacob Liddle - 7/10 Did his job well but nothing special
  10. Jack de Belin - 9/10 lots of effective tackles, lots of running metres, a couple of good offloads
  11. Luciano Leilua 8/10 menaced them on the edge
  12. Jaydn Su’A - 9/10 Excellent
  13. Tom Eisenhuth - 6/10 quietly went about his business
  14. Hame Sele - I thought he troubled them in the middle
  15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner - 5/10 I actaully can't remember anything he did.
  16. Ryan Couchman - 6/10 Needs more minutes but defended well.
  17. Blake Lawrie - 6/10 I think he was overshadowed by Sele.