Round 22: Dragons vs Melbourne Storm - 03 August @ 5.30PM

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
  1. Tyrell Sloan - 8/10 his best game in a long time
  2. Zac Lomax - 7/10 quiet by his standards
  3. Moses Suli - 8/10 one of the best
  4. Max Feagai - 7/10 keeps getting better
  5. Christian Tuipulotu - 7/10 standard
  6. Kyle Flanagan - 6/10 typical game from him. Nothing really or bad. Tackled better than usual
  7. Ben Hunt - 8/10 his best game of the season
  8. Francis Molo - 6/10 quiet
  9. Jacob Liddle - 7/10 Did his job well but nothing special
  10. Jack de Belin - 9/10 lots of effective tackles, lots of running metres, a couple of good offloads
  11. Luciano Leilua 8/10 menaced them on the edge
  12. Jaydn Su’A - 9/10 Excellent
  13. Tom Eisenhuth - 6/10 quietly went about his business
  14. Hame Sele - I thought he troubled them in the middle
  15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner - 5/10 I actaully can't remember anything he did.
  16. Ryan Couchman - 6/10 Needs more minutes but defended well.
  17. Blake Lawrie - 6/10 I think he was overshadowed by Sele.
Kyle had a really good game as you say steady nothing flash but did his job ....... Him being first receiver was better that allows Hunt to play off the cuff and already in motion ......... That's the difference with Hunt playing well or not .........

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Kyle had a really good game as you say steady nothing flash but did his job ....... Him being first receiver was better that allows Hunt to play off the cuff and already in motion ......... That's the difference with Hunt playing well or not .........
6/10 means good. To rate anything higher than that for a 5/8 requires line break assists and try assists.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Tyrell Sloan - 8/10 his best game in a long time
  2. Zac Lomax - 7/10 quiet by his standards
  3. Moses Suli - 8/10 one of the best
  4. Max Feagai - 7/10 keeps getting better
  5. Christian Tuipulotu - 7/10 standard
  6. Kyle Flanagan - 6/10 typical game from him. Nothing really or bad. Tackled better than usual
  7. Ben Hunt - 8/10 his best game of the season
  8. Francis Molo - 6/10 quiet
  9. Jacob Liddle - 7/10 Did his job well but nothing special
  10. Jack de Belin - 9/10 lots of effective tackles, lots of running metres, a couple of good offloads
  11. Luciano Leilua 8/10 menaced them on the edge
  12. Jaydn Su’A - 9/10 Excellent
  13. Tom Eisenhuth - 6/10 quietly went about his business
  14. Hame Sele - I thought he troubled them in the middle
  15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner - 5/10 I actaully can't remember anything he did.
  16. Ryan Couchman - 6/10 Needs more minutes but defended well.
  17. Blake Lawrie - 6/10 I think he was overshadowed by Sele.
This is probably unpopular but have to give credit where due. JDB, Su'A and Hunt 9/10.

Dave03

SGI Jersey Flegg
Best performance in a long time. Melb played well but we were clearly better. Imo should've been a larger score line. We had more variety in attack which made us a bit more unpredictable. Sloans involvement was great, Ben had quality rather than quantity involvement. Our try saving tackles were immense, especially from Luch just before half time & Ben/Sloan on Paps when he nearly broke through from a NAS off-load.

NAS should've been binned for his head high hit on Molo, he's very lucky & special mention goes to Liddle for standing up to NAS when NAS threw the ball at Su'a. Good on Suli for running over to fly the RED V flag too. Loved that performance, a very happy Dragons fan.