Round 22: Dragons vs Melbourne Storm - 03 August @ 5.30PM

Eric

Staff
Don't drink too much and start throwing people off balconies when you see the full-time score.
Drunk Fran Healy GIF by Travis
jodragon40 jodragon40 might see the score and go on a bender😲

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Feels like a finals win.. cant remember feeling this good in years... feel so good for Shane Flanagan, he deserves all the good things, breaking so many hoodoos with a very ordinary roster.. its quite remarkable and I hope this helps him secure some of those contracts to help him next year.

I mentioned that we need Hunt & Sloan bouncing back or the season is toast, they are our only options and we need them hitting 6/10 at a minimum.. and they did that tonight and off the back of Su'a who looked like he had taken it upon himself from the first set.. just well done boys.. held on even with those last few errors, the Sele offload and RFM drop almost did us.. but we got there.. feels amazing.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Feels like a finals win.. cant remember feeling this good in years... feel so good for Shane Flanagan, he deserves all the good things, breaking so many hoodoos with a very ordinary roster.. its quite remarkable and I hope this helps him secure some of those contracts to help him next year.

I mentioned that we need Hunt & Sloan bouncing back or the season is toast, they are our only options and we need them hitting 6/10 at a minimum.. and they did that tonight and off the back of Su'a who looked like he had taken it upon himself from the first set.. just well done boys.. held on even with those last few errors, the Sele offload and RFM drop almost did us.. but we got there.. feels amazing.
Good call. They bounced back and then some. Hopefully Sloan has finally turned the corner. I thought he very clearly outpointed Melbourne's highly fancied fullback.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Shane Flanagan, he deserves all the good things,
The three most improved are S'uA, Sloan and Suli, fairly sure I read that all three have praised Dean Young for their form lift this season, not SF. Deano tho has more to do with Sloan on his one on one tackling technique.

Last edited: