Round 22: Dragons vs Melbourne Storm - 03 August @ 5.30PM

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
Logging off to focus on this next game.. just a reminder that no matter how badly it goes, the sun will come up tomorrow!

4/6 is our objective... not loving the Titans form either as our first must-win game... cheeky buggers.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Logging off to focus on this next game.. just a reminder that no matter how badly it goes, the sun will come up tomorrow!

4/6 is our objective... not loving the Titans form either as our first must-win game... cheeky buggers.
Good philosophy.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Interesting idea switching the starting and bench props. Something different. I like the idea.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well we lasted 16 min. Luckily I have a friends 60th to go to at half time. It will save me the heartache of what's is coming. Have a good night lads.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Well we lasted 16 min. Luckily I have a friends 60th to go to at half time. It will save me the heartache of what's is coming. Have a good night lads.
Don't drink too much and start throwing people off balconies when you see the full-time score.
Drunk Fran Healy GIF by Travis

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well that's a surprise, a decent try that, again coming off Hunt who is still the top try assists this season. Good movement across the park. Anyone else notice Sloan's involvement in attack?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well we'll well, Sloan in attack that's the difference at the moment and what speed he has. Melbourne have come just expecting to take the 2 points without the effort. Good to see the lads putting in and having a dig

Eric

Staff
Not even in the bin. Reminds me of that game against the Roosters when Tupou tried to take Rava's head off, commentators were debating a send off or sin bin but got off with just a penalty. If roles were reversed Dragons player would've been sent off. Today and then.