Round 22: St George Illawarra vs Manly

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Is Bird injured or on the outer?
Let me tell you a little secret Bird is going nowhere, his personal relationship with Flanagan goes back to the premiership winning team at the Sharks in 2016 . Bird has been carrying and playing with injuries all season. The coach has already told Bird to speak to our newly appointed high performance coach Andrew Gray and that happened this week hence Bird is probably not going to be playing again this season. In fact Bird has been told if fit he will be at the very least a valuable utility player and definitely in the 17. I feel that he will be in the run on 13 next season as a 2nd rower/lock.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Let me tell you a little secret Bird is going nowhere, his personal relationship with Flanagan goes back to the premiership winning team at the Sharks in 2016 . Bird has been carrying and playing with injuries all season. The coach has already told Bird to speak to our newly appointed high performance coach Andrew Gray and that happened this week hence Bird is probably not going to be playing again this season. In fact Bird has been told if fit he will be at the very least a valuable utility player and definitely in the 17. I feel that he will be in the run on 13 next season as a 2nd rower/lock.
If he's going to start in the forwards his defence has to improve out of sight. Then his attack is a problem too. Does make many metres, breaks the line very rarely, very few offloads.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Hunt having a shocker.
  • Second rowers are good, hard-working, NSW Cup quality.
  • Hunt is playing really bad.
  • If not for the missed tackle on their second rower, I wouldn't realise Sloan is playing.
  • Why does Feagai get the ball after kicks and basically "walk" into the oncoming defence?

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Sloan's defense is outright cringe! Does anyone know a worse defender? I think he 'beats' Dufty in poorness.