Round 23: St George Illawarra vs Parramatta Eels

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
The Dragons will be without forward Jack de Belin after he was handed a three-game suspension for a hip drop tackle, but the club’s bosses are considering fighting the charge. He will likely be replaced by Jack Bird, who was a late exclusion due to a knee injury but is expected to return. Elsewhere, Ben Murdoch-Masila could also return from a knee injury but is unlikely to force Billy Burns or Dan Russell out of the team. He could slot on to the bench in place of Zane Musgrove.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons team:​

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Billy Burns
  12. Dan Russell
  13. Jack de Belin

14. Connor Muhleisen
  15. Michael Molo
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Zane Musgrove

18. Ryan Couchman

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Jack de Belin
Jack was listed in the Tele today. If we lose him for three games welcome to the wooden spoon Dragons. What is he charged with? Isnt he supposed to be one of the cleanest and most technical defenders in the NRL, so why this spate of judicial reports lately. Is it a coincidence that they tally with his not being made permanent captain after Hunt should have been stripped of the honor.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons team:​

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Billy Burns
  12. Dan Russell
  13. Jack de Belin

14. Connor Muhleisen
  15. Michael Molo
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Zane Musgrove

18. Ryan Couchman
If Jack is gone, then move Toby or Michael to his spot, please Carr not Bird.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I wonder if Sloan was watching tedesco last night saved so many tries for the chooks. I wish Carr would do some experimenting for the rest of the season and give lomax a run at full back
What I was most interested in was Saab getting in the clear down the side line. Like last week. Last week he had Sloan standing in front of him and just ran straight along the sideline, right over Sloan to score. Last night he has the Rorters big, hard-hitting 5/8 Luke Keary standing in front of him. He did the same thing. Just ran straight but last Keary bundled him over the sideline.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Toby dropped for Ryan?
Why would he do that? They both need to be in the 17.
Confirmed. Ryan to make his debut, Toby dropped. Don't ask me WTF that's about. Makes no sense at all to me. Maybe something to do with the long minutes JDB plays has screwed up the interchange rotation so as a result, he can't pick them both at this stage. Not until next year.