Round 23: St George Illawarra vs Parramatta Eels

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Just on that game , when they are competing and scoring points the Sloan can't defend, thing doesn't stick out like a sore thumb ...... It's when the defenders are letting teams run through them , then it's more of a stand out ......
.. as I keep saying over and over Illusion Illusion, he is being forced to make tackles he should not have to. With maturity and a few extra kilos on his scrawny frame, his defense will improve then I'd like him switched to the halves where he can better use his ball skills..

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
One thing I liked about the opposition was that when their winger was getting steamrolled by Rava, the coach made a change and swapped him to the other side. Wish our coach would take note rather than accept the same rubbish defence week in week out. God help us this week with two Feagais, Rava and Suli. I get a feeling it's going to be a bloodbath.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
One thing I liked about the opposition was that when their winger was getting steamrolled by Rava, the coach made a change and swapped him to the other side. Wish our coach would take note rather than accept the same rubbish defence week in week out. God help us this week with two Feagais, Rava and Suli. I get a feeling it's going to be a bloodbath.
Would be nice if our coaches were a little more proactive.

I was thinking that as well about our outside backs. Why hasn't it been fixed?

At least Bird isn't being called on to defend in the middle for 80min anymore.