Round 24: Dragons vs Gold Coast Titans - 18 August @ 2PM

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
3. Su'A
2. JDB (would have been 3 if he wasn't binned)
1. Couchman (I think Toby but could be either)

Eric

Staff
Sloan is such a confidence player. In the first half it looked like he couldn't drop a bomb. In the second, didn't look like catching a bomb.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
It's a hard one. Is there no one else? Lawrie looks so slow these days. Missed a few tackles with Gold Coast smaller, faster backs running to the side of him. Blake is just too slow to get in position to make a decent tackle.
For a big guy doesn't ever make post metres stops like he has hit a brick wall .......

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
The same three Jack, Luch and Su'A our only 100m packmen. Jack averages 124m for the season and ran exactly that today. Add his almost 30 tackles. Also stiff he was binned.

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
As predicted the possession did even up 61 - 39 to 50 - 50 . Titans completed 22 from 22, 2nd half we were down 1 player for 10 and a good one at that. Overall a decent win against a ordinary team. Next week we can measure our season against our little brother at home at Win. Another must win scenario in an effort to cement 8th spot and play semi finals football this season.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
he couldn't drop a bomb. In the second, didn't look like catching a bomb.
Bit harsh, spilt two that I saw. You will spill more when you are attacking the ball same time as your opposition. He took one early screamer and then tip toed his way thru the line only to be collared or he was away. He is finally showing us improvement in his defensive intent, almost rag dolled a bloke over the sideline..

Last edited:

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Bit harsh, spilt two that I saw. You will spill more when you are attacking the ball. I am seeing improvement in his defensive intent. He even rag dolled a bloke almost over the sideline..
Overall he had a good game. Overshadowed by their fullback. Made a good tackle on David Fifita late in the game. Not easy to do.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Need to look at it and work out why we were under pressure for almost the entire half.
Well we got some harsh calls which kept the Titans in the hunt. Dont think they scored while Jack was in the bin, so down to good defense which Deano seems to have improved as the season has gone on.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Well we got some harsh calls which kept the Titans in the hunt. Dont think they scored while Jack was in the bin, so down to good defense which Deano seems to have improved as the season has gone on.
They completed 22 from 22. Give them credit for playing well in the second half and give credit to our defence.

I thought that captains challenge from them which they won, where their centre knocked on, was extremely harsh for us. I thought Eisenhuth didn't get his hands on the ball first and I thought even if he did, he pulled in back toward himself, so knocked it back.