15. Ryan Couchman
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Zane Musgrove

18. Jaiyden Hunt
  19. Sione Finau
  20. Nick Lui-Toso
  21. Paul Turner
  22. Tautau Moga
Both Couchmans in the 17. I like it. BMM in the middle. Much better. Sione Finau sneaks into the squad. Must have been added to the top 30. Good luck to Max Feagai. He had a chance earlier in the season and had a shocker.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg

Dragons team:​

1. Tyrell Sloan
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Max Feagai
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Talatau Amone
  7. Ben Hunt
  8. Michael Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Billy Burns
  12. Dan Russell
  13. Ben Murdoch-Masila

14. Connor Muhleisen
  15. Ryan Couchman
  16. Toby Couchman
  17. Zane Musgrove

18. Jaiyden Hunt
  19. Sione Finau
  20. Nick Lui-Toso
  21. Paul Turner
  22. Tautau Moga
I'm happy with this team. If JDB and Lomax were available, I would have picked us to beat Souths.

BMM isn't bad when he plays in the middle and not for 80min. God knows what was going on in Griffins head when he kept picking him in the backrow.

It's hard to see what role Jack Bird is going to play in this team next year.

Billy Burns isn't a star but he keeps tackling and keeps running. Doesn't go missing. Should have been in the backrow with Sua all year.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Be good if Max has a blinder and shames his brother into lifting his game, especially defense.
The most annoying thing is that his one on one defence isn't that bad. It's just he keeps pushing in way too far. Though he was better last game. Hopefully he's finally learnt. Rava is still a problem.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Can't. Be good if Max has a blinder and Flanno decides he should stick around after all.
I think Flanno has Tamale and Finau penciled in for the backs next year. Best for Max is he goes somewhere he has a better chance of being a first grade regular. Maybe join Sully at Wests Tigers.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Analysis: Zac Lomax (shoulder) is the big omission, ruled out through injury. Max Feagai takes his place. Francis Molo was knocked out of the game in the first set last week after failing a HIA. His brother Michael Molo will start at prop in his place. Moses Suli (calf) missed the loss to the Eels but returns for this.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
What great timing. Souffs back to full strength just after copping a lot of flak for their recent poor form and just in time for or best defender in the forwards and best defender in the backs out. If Souffs win by less than 20, I'll consider it a good result.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Ben Murdoch-Masila
Our coaches and their love child. I actually praised him last match, made a decent impact off the bench. Now they are replacing one dud in Jack's place for another. Mike Molo has shown he is a better lock than that pair but Carr wastes him in the front row. Still losing interest now as yet another under performing season winds down.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Our coaches and their love child. I actually praised him last match, made a decent impact off the bench. Now they are replacing one dud in Jack's place for another. Mike Molo has shown he is a better lock than that pair but Carr wastes him in the front row. Still losing interest now as yet another under performing season winds down.
He's not too bad playing limited minutes in the middle. Hardly a star but not too bad as he is on the edge playing 80min.