Round 24 - South Sydney v St George Illawarra

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Body language tells me Sloan wants to get his hands on the ball but reckon Carr has told him Hunt and Amone are out halves so stay out of receiver. I maintain when he does get the pill in his hands he looks a natural ball player. With this talk that Lomax may usurp his position I think the kid may follow Sully out the door.

Last edited:

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Body language tells me Sloan wants to get his hands on the ball but reckon Carr has told him Hunt and Amone are out halves so stay out of receiver. I said when he does get the pill in his hands he looks a natural ball player. With this talk that Lomax may usurp his position I think the kid may follow Sully out the door.
If he gets involved more and tackles better, no one will be taking his spot.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
If he gets involved more
I just explained why this is not happening. At the moment the only time he has leather in his hands is from kick returns and chiming in wide out. He also makes the odd jump into dummy half but is not running only passing.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I just explained why this is not happening. At the moment the only time he has leather in his hands is from kick returns and chiming in wide out. He also makes the odd jump into dummy half but is not running only passing.
Hmmmmmm Interesting idea. Not saying I disagree but think he could still do more to get involved.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Let us be positive to try to hide another terrible season.

We now have a premiership winning coach that knows how to target a good player worthy of wearing the RedV.

We have a hi performance coach with an enviable reputation. After all he got us into the condition needed to win the 2010 premiership.

We have a exciting group of juniors about primed to take the big stage and in the future.

We will be jettisoning players that have not been up to first grade standard.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup

We now have a premiership winning coach that knows how to target a good player worthy of wearing the RedV.

We have a hi performance coach with an enviable reputation. After all he got us into the condition needed to win the 2010 premiership.

We have a exciting group of juniors about primed to take the big stage and in the future.

Well said! I really think this isn't going to another false dawn.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup

Well said! I really think this isn't going to another false dawn.
Need one more gun second rower, Sloan to be consistently good, Junior to keep improving and Tamale and Finau to fulfill their potential.