Round 24 - South Sydney v St George Illawarra

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Really too bad about the Feagai's. I don't think either are going to spend much time in first grade. There were big wraps on both for a long time but just not kicking on. Maybe a new environment, with a coach who will give them almighty bakings on a regular basis.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Really too bad about the Feagai's. I don't think either are going to spend much time in first grade. There were big wraps on both for a long time but just not kicking on. Maybe a new environment, with a coach who will give them almighty bakings on a regular basis.
Hope Flanno can do something with Matt. That will ensure Max won't be around the club next year.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Another poor disciplined game. Only Lawrie ran 100m again, where was the go forward from our pack, even the Couchmans were under the pass mark. Mediocre attacking numbers, good defensive ones tho.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Another game we were not expected to win, there for the taking, but errors and poor game management lets it slip again ☹️
With a bit of help from very poor or very corrupt refs. Not only the offside ruling but why wasn't the Souffs binned for holding Amone back?

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
  1. Tyrell Sloan - 6/10 Not called on to make any one on one tackles. Looked dangerous with the ball. Just didn't go looking for it enough.
  2. Mathew Feagai - 3/10 Mistakes, misseed tackles, almost no impact in attack.
  3. Moses Suli - 6/10 Good when he got the ball.
  4. Max Feagai - 2/10 Mistakes and defence at times made Sloan look like a big hitter. No impact in attack.
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa - 5/10 As Andrew Voss said, "He scores a few tries but looks all at sea in defence."
  6. Talatau Amone - 6/10 Tried hard and looked dangerous at times.
  7. Ben Hunt - 3/10 One if his worst games.
  8. Michael Molo - 5/10 I still think he might be a bit better than his more highly rated brother.
  9. Jacob Liddle - 5/10 Not bad service from dummy half.
  10. Blake Lawrie - 7/10 Passing a lot and running. Probably our best.
  11. Billy Burns - 6/10 Tackles, tackles, tackles. better than Bird in the second row.
  12. Dan Russell - 5/10 As above. I think just a little less.
  13. Ben Murdoch-Masila - 5/10 Better in the middle playing limited minutes.

14. Connor Muhleisen - 5/10 Solid. Should get more minutes.
  15. Ryan Couchman - 6/10 Looked at the stats, suprised he ran for less than 100m.
  16. Toby Couchman - 7/10 As above.
  17. Zane Musgrove - 6/10 Still not sure why this bloke has had such limited time in first grade.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
Anyone got a link to the after game press conference?

Interested to hear what Carr says about the offside and the lack of a sin binning for holding Junior back in a try scoring situation.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Zane Musgrove - 6/10
Other than Lawrie he is our best go forward man. Only reason, that he has been told to test the market, other than the bad blood with Rava, has to be his defense. He hits like a powder puff and jumps the defensive line too often.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I really feel for Max Feagai. I've wanted him to get a decent chance for a while now. Well he had it and messed up badly. Be best for him to go to a new club, get a fresh start and maybe it will happen for him there.