Round 24 vs Wests Tigers

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
One more thing I want to say about this game and that is that Ramsey isn't close to as fast as I thought he was. I can't remember who it was but I think it was a big Tigers centre who isn't noted as being especially fast was pulling away from Ramsey when Ramsey held onto his jersey and got sin binned for it. Then Moga....... seriously. He isn't much faster than Blake Lawrie. Literally!

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
One more thing I want to say about this game and that is that Ramsey isn't close to as fast as I thought he was. I can't remember who it was but I think it was a big Tigers centre who isn't noted as being especially fast was pulling away from Ramsey when Ramsey held onto his jersey and got sin binned for it. Then Moga....... seriously. He isn't much faster than Blake Lawrie. Literally!
It's gotten to the point where one has to start questioning the Hooks sanity.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
As for Ramsay might not be that quick off the mark but has speed once up and running ..... Where Dufty was blistering off the mark .....

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
As for Ramsay might not be that quick off the mark but has speed once up and running ..... Where Dufty was blistering off the mark .....
Based on that event I mentioned, not close to as fast as I thought. And speed was his strong point. I thought he was comfortably faster than Sloan but now I think Sloan might have the edge on him as far as speed goes. Both off the mark and at full speed.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
As for Ramsay might not be that quick off the mark but has speed once up and running
Like I said he is tailor made for the wing. Get ball pin ears back and beat a sliding defense. Sloan is the fullback with bonus ball skills. Who cares if he is five kilos shy of muscle, the kid can set up tries with his silky touch, his vision and his gliding like pace and footwork. He will also grow into mastering that vital aspect of the custodian, identifying and organizing the defensive line. Just coach the kid correctly Griffin instead of playing with his head you nong.
It's gotten to the point where one has to start questioning the Hooks sanity.
Sloan on the wing, Sullivan hooker, Bird lock. The man with the fast losing sanity is still picking players way from their expertise. Perhaps not in he case of Bird, not sure if he has any expertise. Like one media scribe and would be comic said, "Bird is a JACK of all trades, master of none"

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Sloan on the wing, Sullivan hooker, Bird lock. The man with the fast losing sanity is still picking players way from their expertise. Perhaps not in he case of Bird, re expertise, not sure if he has one. Like one media scribe and would be comic said, "Bird is a JACK of all trades, master of none"
Bird as a speciality. An interchange utility. Sullivan hooker, Sloan on the wing is incomprehensible as far as I can see. I can't understand it and never heard even a theory which makes sense in regard to it.